Chapter 13 Part 2

It was the next day and instead of going back to the dojo, I was in the driveway of the Larusso's home. I sighed before taking my helmet off and getting up off the bike. I walked to the dojo to see the damages. There was toilet paper everywhere, everything was out of place the cars were written on, the punching bag had been cut open. I shook my head in anger as I proceeded to walk. I saw Sam, Robby, and Dimitri trying to pick up a giant stone. I slowly made my way over to them not sure how they were going to react. When Demetri saw me he sighed with relief before sitting down. "Finally another strong person is here can you help lift up the Rock," he asked. "yeah we're going to need all the help we can get" Sam added. I was shocked that they weren't screaming and telling me to piss off.  "Wait, you guys aren't pissed at me". "no, why would we be pissed at you," Robby asked. "Well because my dojo technically destroyed your dojo," I said nervously. "Well we already know you want a part of them so we all agreed not to blame you in any shape or form," Sam said. I smiled at the three of them before bending my legs to lift the rock. "Well then what are we waiting for," I said. we all started trying to lift the rock, but we only managed to lift it an inch off the ground before setting it back down. "Are you guys even lifting because I feel like I'm doing nothing here?" Demetri said. "All right it's too heavy we're going to need a forklift," I said. "how did they even knock it down in the first place," Sam asked annoyed. "it's a lot easier to knock something down than lift it back up don't worry we'll get it up again," LaRusso said. We were snapped out of the thought when we heard voices coming from the entrance. We turned to the entrance to see Chris with a few Cobra Kai students. Robby and I started annually stepping towards the kids before I heard our names being called. I didn't listen to a word he said. Instead, when I got close enough to I punched him across the cheek making him stumble. "CARLOS!!!" Mr. LaRusso yelled. I was about to go for another punch when I felt him grab my arm. "What do you think you're doing," he asked. "What, it seems that came back for another beating" I growled. "What are you talking about". "This is one of the guys that was beating on Demetri," Robby said. Chris looked down in shame while holding his cheek. "Yeah and you probably helped trash the dojo" I added. "We didn't have anything to do with that but I am sorry for what happened at the mall," he said remorsefully. "We just want to learn Miyagi-Do karate" he added. "I'd be careful about this Mr. L letting the Cobra Kia's into Miyagi-Do it's like letting the wildlings behind the wall," Dimitri said. "Didn't the wildlings help Jon Snow win the battle of the bastards" LaRusso asked? A look of realization and hit Demetri's face which made me chuckle. "Should have picked a different analogy" he said. LaRusso turned back to the group of kids and smile at them. "We're happy to have you," he said. I shook my head as LaRusso shook their hands. We looked back at Dimitri to see he had the same disapproving look. "Man my jaw hurts," Chris said rubbing his jaw. "Aw does your jaw hurt" I mocked. "Yea," he said. "Well suck it up bitch" I said coldly.

Time-skip-------------------------------------------

I was putting two more bags of trash In the trashcan when I heard Chris and Demetri arguing. I groaned loudly before making my way over to them. On my way over Chris shoved Demetri on the ground earning a growl. I ran over and pushed Chris back away from Demetri before helping him up. I heard yelling from Mr. LaRusso and Robby's response was. "Once a Cobra Kai always a Cobra Kai". "I'm standing right here," I said. "No that's not true because Carlos here is a physical example and I know it's not true cause...I was in Cobra Kai," Mr. LaRusso said. Everyone stood there quiet and in shock that his words before he spoke again. He gathered everybody into a room to explain his actions. We all say there listening to what he had to say. "Cobra Kai sells power... Strength and when I joined I was well I was weak it was 1985 I had just won of my first all valley and Mr. Miyagi didn't want me to compete anymore, he never really like the idea of fighting for trophies in the first place so he and we got into this big argument and what did I do, I joined Cobra Kai. I wanted to strike first strike hard show no mercy and it turned me into it angry and violent kid and it changed me" he said. "You never told me about any of this" Sam said. "It's not something I'm proud of Sam, for my point is anyone can be seduced by Cobra Kai, even me. And I'll admit Cobra Kai makes you feel stronger, tough but it will also get you in trouble and that's what happened to me. I'm just lucky Mr. Miyagi was willing to take me back. So it doesn't matter who anyone was before this stepped into this dojo all that matters is that right now today we are on Miyagi-Do". "Well except for me" I said interrupting the silence. "Right except for Carlos" LaRusso said smiling. After the discussion, everybody went back to their usual chores. I watched as Dimitri and Chris grabbed a bamboo stick before walking over to the rock. They put the stick underneath the Rock and started lifting. I smiled as I rushed over to help. Once it was high enough, me and Chris grabbed the size of it and started lifting it until it was standing up on its own. "Good job guys you see that we all work as a team and anything is possible," LaRusso said. "Sorry about punching you," I said.  "It's ok I deserved it" he replied. We smiled at each other before we did a fist bump.  

Time-skip-------------------------------------------

The next day I walked back into the dojo in my white gi ready for some karate practice. I was starting to walk into the office to see you since it was here. But I stopped when something caught my eye. I saw Miguel talking to Mr. Krease about something. I leaned against the door frame to hear just a little bit better to grasp what was going on. "Sensei Lawrence's heart is in the right place but I'm afraid he's a little mixed up together will make sure he gets back on the track," Krease said putting a hand on my brother's shoulder. I got the same shiver as before. Miguel just nodded and walked up the room giving me a small smile when walking past. I saw a Krease look at me which made me frown. I sent him a glare before going to my spot for stretching. After we were done Grease came out and started giving us a morning talk while we trained. "Cobra Kia is not a hobby, it's not a club. Cobra Kai is your brothers, and your sisters. You're all Cobra Kai for life because Cobra Kai never dies".