Part 2

**Mew's POV**

Well we had planned on waking up at 8 this morning but Gun ended up calling Gulf in a panic at 6 in the morning talking about pre wedding jitters and they were just ranting back and forth on the phone for two hours instead of sleeping as I made my way into the kitchen to escape and drink some coffee.

It's too early in the morning for that shit right now...

It was around 8:45 when Gulf comes out of the bedroom with a yawn, I could see that he was so tired he didn't realize that the only thing he was wearing at the moment was a pair of boxers.

Mew: I raise an eyebrow at him as I hide my face with my big ass coffee cup. "Are you trying to make me want you at 9 o'clock in the morning?"

Gulf: He sleepily glances down at his attire. "Huh?"

Mew: I just roll my eyes at him as I set my coffee down and push him toward the bedroom. "Go put some clothes on before I jump you. We have a wedding we need to get to."

I could hear him grumbling as he walks back to the room.

He's cute...

Shaking my head of all distracting thoughts I start a new pot of coffee for Gulf when he comes back out and begin to search for the quickest root to Gun and Off's house from here. I was a little annoyed to see that there was going to be traffic almost the entire way there but I wasn't going to be able to do anything about that.

With a sigh I wash my cup out and walk into the bedroom.

Gulf was passed out on the bed...

Fuck.

Figuring that it would be easier to pack with him sleeping I begin to grab everything we need. The first thing I put away was Gulfs homework assignments that needed to be graded and the work documents that I needed to finish looking over before the end of this trip. Yes we are technically on a mini vacation right now but both of us still have things that we need to finish before Monday sadly.

Right as I was zipping up our suitcases and computer backpacks he started to wake up and it made me think that he was pretending to sleep so he wouldn't have to pack.

Sneaky, Sneaky...

Gulf: He was still not wearing any clothing except underwear as he sits up with a yawn. "Do we really have to leave so early in the morning? The ceremony doesn't even start till 2."

Mew: "We were supposed to leave at 8, its currently 9:20 and it's going to take around three and a half hours to get there because there's a traffic jam. So when we get there it will be almost 1 and I figure that Gun and Off are going to want to see you before everything officially starts." With a sigh I stand up and walk over to him before pulling on his casual clothes that I had laid out on the bed for him. Our suits were currently hanging on the door knob of our bedroom door so I won't forget them when we leave.

Gulf: "I hate It when your right..."

Mew: "Your just upset because you got woken up early." Once he was dressed I kiss his cheek, grab the luggage and start to walk out of the room. "Come on babe we need to get going."

I brought the luggage to the front door and placed our clothes on the dinner table before walking over to the kitchen and pouring Gulfs coffee into a flask.

Gulf: He comes up behind me and grabs the coffee as he kisses my shoulder. "Oooo coffee, my life source."

Mew: "If you wanted my opinion I think you drink too much coffee."

Gulf: "Too much coffee? There is no such thing. If I don't want to fall asleep while giving a lecture than I need to drink at least 3 cups before the class even starts."