Part 10

**Perth's POV**

You could say I was exhausted in many ways.

After that really dumb encounter with Saint last night, Tong brought me to meet his mother and things slowly got better after that. She was a really kind person and her energy was a little refreshing.

It was too bad that the entire night I wasn't really able to think about anyone but the asshole that ran into me. I still can't believe he's Tong's brother. Not wanting to ruin Tong's image of him I stayed quiet about what had happened.

Not to mention that he didn't show his face again afterwards so yay.

I didn't want to completely ruin my mood before I got to work though because today was a big day. It was the day that one of our biggest planed surgery's was going to happen, I practiced with the new equipment yesterday and I found it kind of fun.

After hurting so many people throughout my life time, being able to save lives brought me a lot of joy now. This woman needed a heart transplant and we've been waiting almost a month to do it.

I've done this procedure a hand full of times and each time successful but with different tools. So I was nervous but I liked the elder woman, she was kind and I knew I could do it.

I was supposed to meet Tong at the cafeteria in the hospital for breakfast so that's where I was going right now.

He wanted to pick me up from my condo but I told him it wasn't necessary.

Work is literally an 8 minute walk from my home.

I also didn't want to admit to him that the only face I couldn't get out of my head was Saint's. Just by looking at him I had urges that I hadn't felt in such a long time but that was ruined when he opened his mouth.

Fuck why did he have to end up being a jerk?

No its okay, I just need to not think about him anymore. I'm with Tong for a reason and his dad was flying home next week to meet me so that will be interesting too.

I'm not really sure how it had turned into me becoming a part of his family but apparently that's how it works over there when you bring someone home. Not to mention the fact that I was the first person he ever brought home to meet his family...

It's like yes give me more reasons than I already have to feel guilty for not loving this wonderful man.

With a sigh I enter the hospital and make my way through security before making a left turn toward the cafeteria.

No, No, No...

As I was making my way into the cafeteria I could spot Tong at our usual spot but across from him was the back of a head that I was praying didn't belong to the person I thought it did.

Except the closer I got the more I could see that it was no one other than Saint sitting in my chair wearing scrubs and a big ass stupid grin on his face.

I swear to god I am going to punch this guy.

Yes we argued yesterday but usually I can let something like that go, but for some reason when it comes to this particular guy. My blood begins to boil and I just want to hit him or maybe kiss him?

Ew gross, nope not going to happen.

I shake my head feeling grossed out with myself as I walk up to the table and ignore Saints existence.

Perth: I wave at Tong with a smile as I try to keep my gaze away from the thing next to me. "Good morning."

Tong: He smiles at me before pulling me into his lap as my cheeks go red and some of our go coworkers start to go awwww. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"