Part 23

**Saint's POV**

I could feel something warm pressed to my chest which instinctively made me pull it closer to me as the soft and sweet smell of Perth's shampoo filled my nose. Still half asleep I smile to myself as I gently press my lips to the top of his head before I realized two things. One, his fingers were intertwined with mine against the smooth skin of his chest and two, I had fucking morning wood and it was pressed against his ass...

Inwardly groaning I tried to adjust my hips to move away but it seemed to have the opposite effect because now my member was pressed between his cheeks and I could feel my face turning three news shades of red.

What do I do?

I was afraid that, if I moved any more I was going to wake him up and I didn't want to do that. So I settled on taking a few deep breaths before resting my head in the crook of his neck.

Perth: Sounding wide awake. "Comfortable?"

Saint: I tightened my grip around him tighter because I was afraid that he would see my red face. "Y-yea, your s-soft..."

Perth: "Sooo is there a reason I can feel your member pressed into me or is that an accident?"

Saint: I begin to groan as I try to hide my face deeper into his neck. "I swear it was an accident. I tried to move away but I ended up getting closer instead."

Perth: He was silent for a while before reaching around to rest his hand against the bulge in my boxers. "It would be easier to get rid of it instead of waiting for it to go away..."

Saint: "Huh??"

He was once again silent as he lets go of my hand against his chest as he turns around to look at me before he rests his head against my chest and begins to rub my throbbing member. I was very confused with his change of attitude but it was morning and I couldn't lie to myself, I wanted to have sex with him.

Which is weird because I'm really not that horny of a person but he tends to make me want things I didn't realize I wanted...

I could hear him let out a small sigh as he pushes me fully against the bed before moving down to my waist where he stares at my stomach for a minute before leaning down to brush his lips against my skin and it was doing funny things to my stomach again...

Saint: "P-perth?"

Without an answer he glanced up at me for a second before looking back down at my stomach as he slowly pulls on the hem of my boxers until they were down to my ankles.

I felt embarrassed as he stares at my dick that was now leaking with precum from anticipation as I let out a shaky breath because I wasn't use to feeling vulnerable.

All he had to do was run his tongue over the tip of my dick and I could feel a shiver running up my back. It was noticeable that he hadn't done this in a long time because he almost seemed shy too and I thought it was cute. Who knew such a manly looking guy could be shy by something so normal...

I was about to say his name again but he moves his lips to the inside of my right thigh as he uses his left hand to grasp my member and begin to move up and down. Within seconds I was feeling good as I let myself go by closing my eyes and thinking about everything that's happened since we met.

If I had told this to my past self he would probably laugh at me but right now I feel happier than I've ever been before...

Before long I could feel my dick throbbing in his hand as he lightly bites my thigh. The pain seemed to have turned me on a little bit because next thing I knew I was Cumming in his hand as he looks up at me with a smile.