Part 22

**Perth's POV**

I am a terrible human being...

Why did I have to fall for Tong's brother, of all fucking people.

Fuck...

It was the end of my shift on Saturday and I was currently getting ready to go home. Thankfully everything has gone by smoothly today but I have been slightly ignoring Saint recently. Like I still allow him to come over each night but I don't really look at him or talk to him the entire time. He tried to ask me about what we are now and I didn't really have an answer for him yet.

Tong: He walks into the locker room right before I pulled my backpack out and wraps his arms around my waist with a smile. "What are you looking so serious about?"

Perth: That I'm a real asshole and I don't deserve your friendship... "I was thinking about a complicated surgery I had to do earlier today, I almost didn't think the little boy was going to make it."

Tong: He rests his head on my shoulder like he was thinking. "I heard about that surgery, he messed something up in his throat right? The nurses were saying he wasn't able to breath so you had to make him a new air way in his throat."

Saint: I was about to say something when saint walks in looking cheerful before he sees Tong wrapped around me and then he starts to frown as he walks over to his lockers. "Get a room you two, this is a work place."

Tong: He just sticks his tongue out at Saint like a child as I silent yell at him not to say anything stupid. "Your just jealous because you don't have anyone right now."

Saint: He had his shirt loosely open showing his toned stomach as he leans against the lockers with a grin. "Not yet."

Tong: He lets go of my waist and walks over to Saint. "You like somebody? Who is it?"

Shit...

Saint: I just shake my head no as he looks at me calmly before letting out a sigh and smiles at Tong. "It's not important, I'm not really sure the person I like feels the same way I do."

Tong: He scowls. "That's stupid, who would be dumb enough to not fall for you? Who is it? I'll kick there ass."

Saint: He begins to grin as he glances at me real quick. "There closer than you might think but it's not important. I don't know how much longer I want to hold these feelings waiting for them to except me."

I felt like complete shit as he turns away from Tong and changes into his regular clothes as Tong walks back over to me.

Tong: He points at Saint thinking he wasn't listening to us. "Do you have any idea who he's talking about?"

Perth: I just shake my head as I try to be as calm as possible. "I-I have no idea."

Saint: With that Saint slams his door a bit which made me jump and then walks to the exit without looking at us. "Tong I won't be coming home tonight, so don't wait up for me."

Tong: Looking confused. "Oh okay, where are you staying?"

Saint: "At a friends."

Before Saint could reply he had pushed open the door before walking out.

He's staying at a friend's tonight?

Perth: I let out a small sigh as I grab my bag and wave at Tong. "I'm going to head home now."

Tong: He grabs my wrist loosely as he stares at his feet. "Wait, I wanted to apologize to you."

Perth: Feeling confused. "For what?"