Part 15

**Saint's POV**

I had known it was going to be too much but I didn't have the heart to tell anyone no...

I fucking knew it and I still did it anyways and now it's cost someone their life...

For the past 30 minutes I couldn't do anything but sit here and cry. I've been crying a lot this week and it's fucking exhausting. I just want something to go right for once.

Yea people might view my life as pretty great but honestly its mostly just a shell that I like people to see. Now that Moon was out of my life I could see that I was just living a life that was by the books. I was with her because I thought that was who I was supposed to be with. At this point I'm not even sure if I really loved her.

On top of that, now I have to live with the guilt of breaking my promise.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to let myself go to the point to where I blacked out.

So fucking stupid...

Perth: I could hear the door opening as the one person I was not expecting to walk in walks over to me and squats down before he rubs my head. "I heard what happened. I'm sorry you have to go through that."

Am I dreaming right now?

Saint: Just in case this wasn't a dream I suck in a breath to try and steady my breathing as I wipe off my face. "Have you ever done that before?"

Perth: He lets out a small sigh. "Yea I have actually, my 3rd year working here I stayed awake for two days because of work overload and over crowding. I was trying to stay awake so I drank 9 energy drinks in the span of 2 days and ended up having a mini heart attack during the middle of my surgery. I didn't go back to work for 6 months, I felt so ashamed until Tong literally dragged me out of bed to go back to work. Now I spend every day I can to try and make up for it in any way I can."

Saint: Feeling a little bad about feeling sorry about myself I rest my head in my arms. "I-I'm glad you're okay..."

Perth: He starts to laugh softly. "Me too."

Saint: I was trying to stay calm Infront of him because I knew he probably saw me as immature by now but my hands couldn't stop shaking. "Did they ever end up calling Tong?"

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just thinking that he probably wouldn't want to be in the same room as me for much longer.

Perth: "No actually I told Mai I would take you home when you're ready." He starts to look at everything but me as I was hit with a wave of confusion. "Actually there's something I want to show you."

Saint: "I thought you hated me?"

Perth: He starts to laugh. "Believe me, so did I."

Saint: I wipe my face one last time before standing up with a sad smile. "Sooo where are we going?"

I couldn't figure it out but being in his presence was already making me feel a little better and it was kind of weird.

Perth: He gives me a sad smile before turning around to leave as he whispers. "My home..."

Saint: I was about to follow him but now I was stuck in my tracks feeling a little nervous. "Y-your home?"

Perth: He nods once. "There's someone I want you to meet."

Not really having much to say to that I just silently follow behind him as we make our way down to the first floor. I got a little confused when he walks out the front of the hospital instead of the side where the parking garage was but it seemed like he knew where he was going so I just let him lead.