Part 38

**Perth's POV**

Saint: He was laying against my chest as he holds his hand up in the air to stare at his wedding band. "This feels like a dream..."

Perth: I kiss the side of his cheek with a smile. "Don't say that, I think I would cry if this was a dream. I finally found you after such a long time, I don't plan on letting you go now. Sorry to say it but you're stuck with me now."

Saint: He grabs my hand that was resting on my chest and holds it up against his. "Good because I don't want to be anyone else's but yours."

Perth: "Do you think Mew and Gulf were able to make up?"

Saint: He drops our hands onto my chest as he intertwines our fingers. "Honestly I don't know but I hope so, I think they were made for each other, especially after everything they've been through."

Perth: "I've known Gulf for a long time, he used to be stubborn as fuck when we were teenagers but I think he has grown since then. I hope he's able to live with the decision he's made. My brother deserves to be happy."

Saint: "Do you want to go visit them later before we go home?"

Perth: My head was pounding a little bit so it was hard to think at the moment. "What time is our flight again?"

Saint: "Uhm I think it's around 9ish tonight so we should be home around 1 in the afternoon tomorrow. It's currently 3, so we have around 6 hours to hang out with your brother."

Perth: "Even if we left without seeing him, I don't plan on being away for too long anymore. I was thinking that maybe it's time I stop running away from this place and interact with my loved ones again. Don't get me wrong, I love home but I miss being here sometimes..."

Saint: "I don't think there is anything wrong with that, you left for valid reasons and you stayed away for valid reasons. Whatever you decide, I will be happy with so don't be worried okay?"

Perth: I let out a sigh as I begin to rub his head. "What would I do without you?"

Saint: He starts to grin. "I really don't know."

I was about to ask what he wanted to do once we got back home but then a thought popped in my head and it made me smile.

Perth: I poked his cheek playfully. "Hey saint?"

Saint: He glances up at me with questioning eyes. "Hmm?"

Perth: "Can you move in with me?"

Saint: His brows press together as he sits up in the bed. "You want me to move into the condo by the hospital?"

Perth: Beginning to feel like I had said something wrong. "You don't want to?"

Saint: He looked very engrossed in thought before he straddles my lap and starts to draw on my chest with his finger as his face turns red. "It's not that, I'm just curious if you would be willing to move."

Perth: "Move? Move where? Into your families mansion?"

Saint: He shakes his head with a laugh. "No not into my family home. I want to know whether or not we can look for a permanent home after I move into the condo with you."

Perth: "So a house?"

Saint: "Yes a house, would that be okay?"

Perth: I look up at the ceiling as I try not to grin because I never actually planned on him living in the condo forever. I have a few offers on 4 different houses as we speak. "That will be perfect."

He didn't have to answer me but I could see it on his face that he was happy and excited with my answer as he leans down to kiss me softly.

Saint: "Thank you..."