Part 35

**Saint's POV**

Perth: He holds up his wrist until his sleeve falls down to revel that bracelet underneath. "No butts, I still have this to remind me of what I don't want to forget but I am ready to move on now.

Honestly I keep forgetting that he has that, I haven't actually seen him without a shirt on in a while...

I was going to say that I understood but he didn't allow me to speak before bowing and stepping away while pulling me along.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smiling and it made me feel happy. He seemed more free or at peace.

Than my head began to swim with the conversation we had just had with Gulf and I thought it was funny that someone so different was making me feel at ease. Gulf didn't seem that bad honestly, maybe a little confused by what he wants but I could tell that he will probably make up with Mew. By the time Perth was done talking it already looked like he wanted to run home which is why he disappeared so quickly.

That's when it dawned on me that he had said he wanted to take me somewhere.

Saint: I stop walking as my hands begin to get sweaty. "Hey Perth, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Perth: He nervously looks at the floor before shoving his hand in his pockets. "Hold out your hand."

Saint: I stick out my hand still not really understanding what this had to do with anything. "I don't understand wha..."

Perth: He places a small box in my hand as his face turns red. "I um got these when I didn't know if you were going to wake up. I had promised myself that if you ever did wake up I wouldn't chicken out and miss an opportunity to show you how much I love you. If you saw yes then we can go right now, I already called someone nearby for an appointment at 2..."

Saint: I was for a loss of words when he slowly pulled the top open in my hands to show two small plain gray bands. "I..."

Perth: He goes to pull it away. "I'm sorry, I thought that it might be too soon but I wasn't really sure so I figured I would go for it and I..."

Saint: I closed my hand before he could take it from me and silence him with a kiss before smiling like crazy. "Yes..."

Perth: He was silent for a second as I watch an array of emotions cross over his face before he breaks into a grin. "Yes? You mean you're okay with getting married?"

Saint: Yes it might be a little early but I never felt like this even when I was with Moon for seven years. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and maybe this could keep my parents from trying to hook him up with Tong again. "Let's do it. I want to be a Suppasit..."

Before I could say anything else he pulls me into a hug and spins me around as our laughter ricochets off the trees around us.

I can't believe were doing this...

...

Damn...

The last two hours were a blur. At first we couldn't stop laughing as he refused to set me down until we had reached the rental car and then we made our way over to the church he had called ahead of time.

After that everything just seemed like such a dream that I almost couldn't process that we are actually married now.

No big wedding, no guests, no music.

Just us and the minister and I kind of really liked it that way...

When I was younger I use to think about these big grand events but now that I didn't have any of that I have realized that all those things are luxuries that aren't necessary if you really love someone.