Short hair

This is based off of sadists dream vs technoblade video go watch that if you haven't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Wilbur, Tommy, and Phil were all sitting in the living room waiting for techno to come home. They knew about the duel that he had with dream but they were t allowed to watch it so they didn't know whether techno had won or lost but they all hoped that he had won.

Suddenly the door opens they all look over and are very surprised and angry. Techno hair had been chopped off and the pink locks that used to be almost down to his hips were now only at his shoulders. "What happened to your hair?!?" All three of them ask at once "dream cut it off with an axe during the fight" he said tiredly "that BASTARD I'll kill him!" Tommy said angrily "calm down Tommy it's fine it's grow back" techno said "I want some sleep though that fight was tough" "before you do that tell us" Wilbur said excitedly "who won?" "I did" "ayyyyyyyyyyy the blood god wins again!" "Hehe. Now I'm gonna go back to sleep see you later" "ok have a good rest" they all say "I'm still angry with him" "so am i Tommy but it's fine" Wilbur say to Tommy who was still very angry with dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
224 words

That was really short but oh well I actually liked it