Cabin vacation part 1

Quick description of this because I wanna get right into it.

The entire sleepy boi family goes to their private property they have where they have a beautiful log cabin which also happens to be in the woods. Philza, Wilbur, technoblade, Tommy, fundy, tubbo, and Ranboo all go. This will be a fuck ton of fluff so enjoy! Also this will be a series of oneshots all happening on this trip they are going on. Most will be fluff maybe some will be angst.
~~~~~~~~~~

They had been in the car for over 5 hours and they still had 3 more hours to go. Ranboo was asleep on fundys shoulder, Tommy and tubbo were playing a game, Phil and techno were talking, and Wilbur was reading. Techno and Phil were in the front as Phil was driving, Wilbur Tommy and tubbo were in the middle, and Ranboo and Fundy were in the back.

Time skip their at the cabin now

"Fucking finally!" Tommy says as he and tubbo get out of the car. They all get up and out and stretch as they had been seated for over 8 hours. Once their all stretched techno, Phil, fundy, and Wilbur start brining all of the luggage into the cabin while tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo start exploring the area.

It's a extremely large area in the forest. It's right next to a lake which is also why they brought a boat with them. There was a large spot surrounded in lawn chairs where they would put the campfire. There was forest almost all around them that stretched out for miles upon miles. Once they were done exploring they went inside the house to them explore there.

The outside of the cabin looked pretty normal with a large deck in the back with a picnic table on it. The inside was beautiful. It was a two story house the bottom being the kitchen, living room, and the master bedroom. The upstairs was four more bed rooms two of them having bunk beds. The kitchen was big and fancy with marble countertops and a large dining table. The living room had two big couches a chair right in front of the window (which techno claims as his spot) and a large flat screen tv. The master bedroom was giant compared to the others and the minors tried to overthrow Phil in order to get the bedroom but failed. The master bedroom had a big comfortable bed and a tv, the bathroom had a hot tub and a shower in it. All the other bedrooms were quite basic and only had the bed a small closet and a nightstand or two with lamps on them.

By the time they were all unpacked it was late and the sun was starting to go down. Phil made some dinner while the Tommy, tubbo, Ranboo, and Fundy went out side and to the dock. They sat on the dock enjoying the beautiful sunset and the complete comfort they had. It was a amazing comfortable silence they were in and they sat like that until dinner was ready.

After dinner they sat in the living room watching tv until it was 10:30 and they decided to go to bed. They went upstairs and they all fell asleep. Tommy and tubbo in one of the bunks bed rooms and Fundy and Ranboo in the other, Phil downstairs in the master bedroom, and Wilbur and techno in their own rooms too

~~~~~~~
582 words