Kingdom au Prt 2

First part of Phil's kingdom otherwise known as pogtopia next will be bbhs kingdom.

~~~~~~

Pogtopia is one of the most violent of the kingdoms and is very well know for having luxurious battles and cruel traditions.

The kingdom is run by Philza Minecraft he had a wife but she passed away after giving birth to her second child. The two children are Wilbur and Tommy Minecraft. Wilbur is set out to be the next king and Tommy wants to fight in wars.

Their war chief Technoblade is a strong fighter with a lot of experience in fighting and is a good  leader. Their next best fighter is Ranboo Technoblades son. Technoblade and Philza have known eachother for a long time and are very close.

Some things their known for is their strength and war which is because they are extremely strong and have almost never lost a battle. I say almost because they only have lost a battle once fighting against a now dead kingdom. They are also known for barbaric activities such as fighting wherever and whenever they so please and the mass amounts of deaths that come from it.

The traditions this kingdom holds are not like most peoples traditions as they both have something to do with fighting. The annual war festival is a large feast in which they celebrate all the wars they have won in the last year. It always ends in chaos and deaths and blood.

Their second tradition are the champion death matches. They have a large stadium for these. People sign up to fight in this and one by one the have people fight eachother it doesn't normally end in death but if it does whoever killed the person is not held accountable for it. Whoever wins gets a special prize.

The people who live here are constantly living in fear or in a lust of battle. If you live there either it's because of how little everything costs or because you love fighting.

If you love their and have a higher up position you have a less likely chance of being murdered. Not a 100% but more than what normal people have. Higher ups are not respected unless they live in the castle with the royal family. This includes technoblade and Ranboo, some especially important lawyers and judges, and even some rich though only two actually live in the castle.

They only have three allies which are erets kingdom, bbhs kingdom, and some random kingdom they fought in a way with.

Just don't live here you can visit if you want but please don't live here.

~~~~~~
437 words