Technoblade never dies

⚠️⚠️Tw⚠️⚠️
Self harm
Fighting
Stab wounds
Generally a lot of violence

~~~~~~
(Technos POV)

I've never had a problem with getting myself hurt and I've always done well with pain. That just lead to problems down the road.

With the voices getting louder as I grew up I needed a way to "silence then" or at least make them quieter. A lot of the time it was me cutting myself a way of pleasure to finally feel pain and to please the voices. But eventually it got worse.

When I got older and started getting into fights I would let the people beat me up to feel the pain once again but not coming from myself. I guess that's why I got into so many fights people just liked beating me up.

And now that I'm an adult it's even worse. Going into wars and into sword fights with the intention of getting yourself hurt is difficult finding a thin line between dying and getting badly hurt can be hard. That's probably what got me into this situation.

Phil's POV

I knew techno always had a problem with hurting himself but lately it's been way worse than I've ever seen. He goes into wars and comes out almost dead it scares me. And he doesn't even bat an eye I know he's got high pain tolerance but that's too far.

He's gonna die one day... and I'm going to blame myself.

Present time
Nobody's POV

Techno had 6 different stab wounds. One in his Abdomen, one in his left arm, two in either of his legs, and one in his right shoulder.

He was dying and Phil couldn't find him.

By the time Phil did manage to find him it was too late. Techno died. And Phil almost did with him.

~~~~~~
300 words