ADHD

My adhd was fucking awful today and I also remembered that techno has adhd sooooo this is about technos adhd acting up which causes a lot more stimming and even some tics. Also chaos core is amazing... look it up I promise you won't be disappointed.

~~~~~~

'Fuck' techno thinks to himself as he hits his head against his desk again. His most annoying tic that only came out when he was stressed was him hitting his head on things. Over the day his tics had gotten worse and he now had a large bruise on his forehead.

"Tech! Come downstairs!" Phil yelled from the living room. "Coming!" Techno yelled back as he got up. His face looking like he was flinching and random whistle and "fuck" where coming from techno though no one questioned it until randomly in the middle of Tommy talking he just clapped really loud. They all looked at him and that's when they noticed that he had a giant bruise on his head and was ticking a lot more than he normally does. He was also bouncing his legs and tapping his fingers as his way of stimming.

"Hey tech you alright?" Phil asked him "hm? Oh yea I'm fine" techno replied with "just my adhd being a bitch" "where'd you get that bruise from?" Tommy asked "hitting my head on my desk" "why'd you do that?" "Tics" "oh"

They sat in silence for a while before Phil put a movie on and they all relaxed. Techno still ticking but they were used to it so it was fine.

~~~~~~
292 words

That was basically just me being annoyed with adhd so sorry for that. But seriously I had karate today and I randomly whistled in the middle of it and everyone just stared at me. Fuck you mom for making me go!