Betrayal

Part three of heartbreak and scars. Tommy's part.

⚠️Tw⚠️
Blood
Lots of angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Betrayal is something that either happens to you. Or you do to someone. Betrayal hurts people. It hurts people down in there hearts. It hurts because they though so much of you and trusted you with so much. Just for you to go and fuck them over. And when those people are close. It hurts more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had always had a hard time making friends. In school none of the other kids liked him. And even out of school when he met kids at parks they would never stay long. So when he made a friend he would cling to them like they were a rope keeping him from falling to his death.

The first time anyone ever betrayed him was when he was only 8. He met a boy in school they quickly grew close. But when Tommy learned the truth he gave up on him and left. The boy only made fun of him. The boy only played with him. This little 8 year old boy played with someone else's heart in a way that would make you think they were in high school.

Some other time Tommy got betrayed by someone was when he met a girl in middle school. She was a kind and beautiful girl. And they were close. So close they knew everything about each other. So close they could go to a restaurant and just get what the other wanted as if they had telepathy. So when she went and left it hurt him so much more. She left him and it broke his heart. His body fell apart and he couldn't talk. He couldn't do anything.

One of the last times it happened it was his closest friend. He got exiled by his best and closes companion. He got left in the cold by the one person he though would never hurt him. He couldn't stop it from happening now. He was dying. He wanted to die. He wanted to give up on life and start a new. He wanted the world to leave him alone for once and just let him live a life. As he is just a child... just a poor child who couldn't run away.

His body was dead. His mind was blank. His heart was gone. And his soul had left too.

~~~~~~~~~~
400 words.