Hybrids + bad past

This is based off of a part of the oneshot I made before this about the stereotypes so I wanted to add some little extra info about that because idk I like the idea of it.

Also this will contain angst because I need to write some I've been writing fluff and need angst in my life

~~~~~~~~

Hybrids... they used to be hated among the kingdoms... and they still are in some... lots of things can happen to hybrids... let's name some of them.

Rams:

Rams used to and still are sold in human trafficking for many reasons the main one being their beauty as almost anyone who has come into close encounter with these beings will tell you how beautiful they are. They were also sold to people who would carefully rip out their horns from their heads and would leave them to die as their horns were made of a rare substance that was basically indestructible.

Enderman:

Enderman would be locked up in cages and left there to die as they were one the most feared hybrids even though almost all of them were really kind maybe some of the kindest people you would ever meet. They would also be sold to people who would make them battle one another in duels and whoever won would get money (their "owners" would). They are also one of the kinds of hybrids that people would do sick experiments on in a lab that was almost escape proof. As I said they were almost escape proof as some people had been able to escape

Bird:

Really all that happened to bird hybrids were that their wings would be ripped off of their backs to be sold still an awful thing but not as bad as some.

Piglins:

Piglins like enderman would be sold to people who would make them duel one another. They also were sold to people to be basically slaves on farms and factory's as they could work hard for a long time before getting tired. And like enderman they would have awful experiments done on them in labs.

*Story time*

It was a day just like any other in the lab. Stuck in a plain white room with nothing I felt like I was going insane though I think I already was. I am always stuck in a room alone since I am "super dangerous" even though I had never hurt anyone in my life as long as they didn't deserve it. In about a few minutes they should be coming in for my daily shots and blood draws for something I'm not allowed to know about.

*Time skip*

I've been spending the day like i normally do. Doing nothing. There isn't anything to do anyway. All of a sudden the doors opens the doctors come in dragging behind them a young enderman I'm super confused. They come in drop the young enderman on the ground and leave. I see that he is hurt so I go up to him and start comforting him as I look at the wound it isn't much just looks like a water burn. I get him to calm down and he passes out so I hold him in the corner of the room as I fall asleep too.

??? POV

Hmmm I guess our assumptions were wrong. We were expecting the piglin to immediately kill the enderman but it seems he helped him and is comforting him. Interesting I think I shall have them stay together for a while just to see if either of their moods change.