Techno has long hair

This is going to be short so sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sleepy bois were chilling in their living room Phil and Tommy sitting on the couch watching a tv show, Wilbur sitting on the ground in front of them writing down some song ideas, and techno chilling on the side chair reading.

They sat like that for a while when Tommy had a great idea. He looked over at techno and asked "hey techno?" "Yeah?" "Can i play with your hair?" Techno looked over at Tommy and with a soft smile said "sure" Tommy eagerly got up and walked over to techno asking him to sit on the ground which techno did and then Tommy sat in the chair started playing with his hair. Techno really didn't mind him doing this but he did have to tell Tommy to calm down every so often because he would accidentally pull his hair. After a while of playing with it Tommy was satisfied with his work and told techno he was done. The pink haired boy got up went to the bathroom and looked at his hair and was surprised that Tommy had actually done a good job and he liked it quite a bit.

His hair was tied into two braids and then brought up at the top to make two little space bun things. Techno liked this hairstyle a lot and kept it. Tommy Saw techno leave and was expecting him to have taken it out but when he came back he was happy to see that he kept it in.

The rest of the day was spent just relaxing. They went on a walk in the woods and had a lot of fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
289 words

Like I said it's short