Death

Part 4 of scars, heartbreak, and betrayal. Phil's part. Also the last part

~~~~~~~~

When someone dies it kills others too. When someone dies it brings down sadness and depression on the happiest people. When people die others do too and it creates a chain. It creates a chain of death that can only be stopped by the strongest people. Those strong people are the only ones in the chain that don't die. And thus making them stronger.

Phil has experienced lots of death. He has witnessed many people die. Wether it be that they have more lives left. Or maybe they have non left at all. It still hurts. One thing that is true though and always will be. Is that Phil is strong it hurts him be he is strong.

The first time he witnessed someone die was on a hardcore world. His teammate died in front of him. He had known that man for years and they were like brothers. It almost killed him but he pushed through to the other side and lived.

One of the worst times it happened was when his girlfriend had died. She committed suicide right in front of him. He got so close to following her. He got so close to the edge but stopped. It took so much of his strength to stop. And from that day on he worked to keeps people he loved safe and not let them die.

The last and worst time it happened was when his eldest son died. Not just dyeing like how the others did. He died to the hands of him himself. Phil killed his own son. And he will never forgive himself. He killed him after he went insane. He killed him with his sons own sword. He killed him in front of his two other sons. He killed him...

He became depressed. His sons tried to save him but... he was too far gone. He had died emotionally and he killed his heart too.

He was gone. But still they tried. For their fathers sake they tried. Again and again they tried it failed so many times but again the tried. They were so persistent and sad and lonely... that the father couldn't take it anymore. Watching his sons yell at him crying trying to get him to talk. For his sons to not give up on him even though he was the one causing the sadness.

He finally snapped back into reality.

~~~~~~~~
468 words

The last one there will be no more parts to this.

This was actually a lot of fun to make! I am best at angst so making short stories about the saddest part of their lives was fun for me! I'll be making some more fluffs since I made a fuck ton of angst.