Dadza

Also sorry for the pic but idk it's techno it's blood it doesn't fit for the oneshot but is fits for the character

Tw
Panic attack

~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil was out in the forest looking for some food as he had run out and also grabbing recourses that he felt he may need. He had been out for almost 2 hours when he decided he had enough and started for home. It took him a while but he got back. "Hey techno I'm home!" He yelled to his son to get no response. He put all the food he got in the furnaces and went to go find techno. He went downstairs and he wasn't there so he went upstairs and he saw him though not how he wanted to find him. He found him curled into a tight ball on the bed they had as their spawn point and was shaking and crying. Phil got closer to techno and embraced him in a big hug wrapping his wings around him too. He swayed back and forth with techno in his arms slowly starting to calm down. He knew his son had anxiety problems and the wars going on and the hatred that formed between him and his brother were not helping. While he most of the time looks fearless when going into battle and he acts like he doesn't care what people think that is mostly fake news. He was always scared when going into battle like any normal hybrid his human instincts tell him to run away but the piglin inside him tells him to fight and win so he stays listening to the voices.

Techno was starting to calm down and he wasn't shaking anymore but he was still crying. "You better now tech?" "Yeah.. thanks Phil" "of course" they sat there for a while just enjoying each other's company and warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~
328

Short but meh also that took me wayyyy to long to make like wow