Afterlife

Now that I'm done crying take this.

~~~~~~

Tommy awoke with a cold sweat covering him. Where was he? Everything was white he couldn't see anything except for the color and he was scared.

"PHIL! TUBBO?" he started yelling out names hoping that someone anyone would answer. And someone did. Just not the person he thought would.

"Tommy?" He heard a familiar voice say behind him. He turns around and there he was... Wilbur.

Tommy immediately runs up and grabs onto Wilbur as if his life depends on it. Not the it did. It just started to sink in... he was dead. He died at the hands of dream. The person he told himself he would kill. Got him first.

He was shaken out of his thoughts by a confused Wilbur. "How are you here? Your not supposed to be dead!" "Dream.. he" was all Tommy could say before his tears caught up with him. He shoved his face into Wilbur's chest and started crying his eyes out. "That green son of a bitch when I get back there I'll kill him"

"Cmon Tommy let's go" Wilbur said once Tommy had calmed down. The two started walking away... seemingly into nothingness. But wilBhr had been here and he had started a new life now Tommy would be a part of it too.

~~~~~~
223 words