Late night hangout

THIS IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC PLZ DONT THINK OTHERWISE thank you for listening

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur was sitting in his room strumming his guitar quietly as to not wake anyone up. He was trying to practice his new song when he heard something. It was coming from the hallway it sounded like someone moving around. Who could be up this late? Wilbur asks himself. He gets up and makes his way to the door stumbling because of sleep deprivation. He goes out in to the hallway and looks around and he notices something. Technos door is open. He must have been the one who was walking around. He heads to the kitchen and finds him there getting some water. "Hey tech" "oh hey Wilbur" he responds while yawning "what are you doing up this late?" "I could ask you the same thing wil" "couldn't sleep" "same. Also I like the new song" "you heard?" "Yup" "geez didn't think I was being that loud sorry" "it's fine" techno finishes his water and then starts to head upstairs but wil stops him "hey tech can you stay with me?" "Uhm sure but why?" "I just want some company" "ok". They head upstairs and go to Wilburs room. After a while of talking they stop and techno listens to Wilbur play his guitar. They both start to fall asleep so they move. Techno moves to go to his room but is once again stoped by Wilbur grabbing his arm. He looks around to Wilbur and asks him "now what is it?" "Can you stay?" "Where am I supposed to sleep?" "We could cuddle?" "Sure" "really?!?" "Yeah" "awesome!". They head to bed techno on top of Wilbur with the blanket over them.

The next morning Phil wakes up first as usual and goes to wake up this sons. He starts with Tommy the youngest and then heads to technos room but when he goes inside he sees that he ain't there. He asks Tommy who is downstairs if technos there but he says no. He decides that he must have left early as he does that sometimes so he goes to his eldest sons room Wilburs. He goes inside and awws at the sight of techno and Wilbur cuddling still asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
375 words

Teehe another short one