Best friends

Literally just Tommy and tubbo being themselves

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FUCKKKKKKKKK" "ahh" they said as they fell down a large pit that their blind selves didn't see " awww cmon!" Tommy said angrily they didn't die but they were only on one heart. "At least we didn't die Tommy" "yeah I guess" they didn't have anything to tower up with so they started mining. After a while of mining they had enough blocks so they started towering up. Once they were almost up top Wilbur Tommy's brother cam and knocked them back down resulting in them dying. "WILBUR YOU BITCH" Tommy yelled once he found his brother he was still laughing at what he'd done. "IM GONNA KILL YOU" and with that Tommy started chasing after Wilbur all around the world through the nether and back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tubbo did you bring the food?" "I thought you brought it" "no I said that it was your job to grab food" "well I didn't grab any food" they then realized that they were stuck on an island by themselves without any food or shelter. Tommy started building a shelter while tubbo went searching for animals for food. After that night they went back home and ever since always made sure they brought EVERYTHING they needed. Also once they got back everyone made fun of them for such a stupid mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~
223 words

Short but oh well I've been in the writing mood lately but never know what to right about

Plssssss I need some requestssss I have 0 clue on what to writeeee