Sorry... again...

Guys I may leave this book unfinished due to the fact that my results for my exams are coming out next monday with that being said its due to that reason that i may leave it unfinished because of the fact that 2020 had taken such a toll on me that it affected my studies tremendously and I fear that I may not meet the cut to advance in my educational pathway. with that being said I do not ask that you stay and support because this may end up as a unfinished book after all. All I wanna say is that thank you, all of you from the bottom of my heart or whatever's thats left of it after all the medication and meltdowns. This journey wouldn't have been possible without all of your constant support over the last almost 2 years that I have been in this. But due to this change in circumstance, I am very sorry that I may not be able to finish of the story. But because of me being the type of person who finishes what I started, I will try my best to finish this story no matter how badly broken the results may make me. Or you guys will have to wait until end of 2021 like what you guys did this year. But I do not expect you all to do this for me as I'm just one of many authors that you guys probably read on Wattpad so from this ever unmemorable author, I'm sorry and thank you for all the support over the years and I'll see you on the next chapter hopefully...