Chapter 15: No Jam

---Time skip 2 days after chapter 14---

It's been 3 days since the flashback, I spent the day after the meeting with JYP alone at home so that I could just relax and take my mind off that painful memory and had told the girls to leave me alone for maybe a day or two.

---Morning 1030---

I was just sitting at my balcony looking into the distance and enjoying a hot coffee when I heard a knock at the door, and I went to open the door only to be greeted by Jeong Yeon in an absolutely stunning outfit.

"Good morning Y/N-Oppa, I heard about what happened the other night. I heard you say leave you alone for a day or two so I assumed a day is enough." She said cheerfully and carried on to say teasingly "You still haven't brought me on a date yet." as she pouted.

"Okay okay, since when were you so "Fun" I thought your name was 'No Jam'." I chuckled as she glared at me, to which I carried on to tease her with a smirk saying "Jeong Yeonie is so cute when she gets angry. haha." I said as I chuckled and walked into my house to change as she stood at the door blushing.

After changing into a white polo shirt with an black outer sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans and white shoes. I opened my door only to have the car keys snatched and dragged towards the car as she said "Let's go somewhere fun to cheer you up shall we." I just made a noise of acknowledgement as I continued to be dragged to the car

---Time skip 1200--- (Y/N POV)

We arrived at this huge mall that obviously have not been to yet since its only my second or third week here but Jeong Yeon just signaled me to follow her and I did turns out she planned to bring me to a arcade to play some games and I remember her saying something about a movie or was it airsoft or paintball.

'But screw that lets play some arcade games.' or so I thought, well thats because I saw Jeong Yeon head one of them SWAT team games where it wasn't true to life but I played along seeing she was so eager to play the game. Well after that we played some retro games like street fighter but of course I headed straight for the racing game even though I wasn't that great but managed to beat some local kids at the games only to see Jeong Yeon cheering me on as I played the game.

(A/N:Sorry I'm not very familiar with Korean food)

After we played at the arcade Jeong Yeon said that she had bought movie tickets and not to worry as they were not horror and we went to eat some lunch and head to a restaurant that serves Korean food. Well me being me I just ordered something that seemed usual to me so some chicken and steamed rice while Jeong Yeon ordered blood sausages with tteokbokki.

While we waited for our food to come we were both enjoying our beverages me drinking tea and her having an Americano until I decided to break the silence.

"Jeong Yeon-ah, how you feeling now about how stuff are? Please talk to me about it, I want to help you girls to the best of my abilities since I'm you guy's manager." I said warmly

"Well our schedules are really packed even till the start of 2021 and its really hard to get rest since we have so many schedules as well as the remaining pat of the world tour. But we still manage fine cause we have one another to count on, but I feel bad cause I tend to lose my cool with the girls and they find that scary but thats because they leave the dorm in a mess." Jeong Yeon said the last part in an annoyed tone.

"Ah I see well I did watch your birthday V-Live so I saw the segment where you and Jihyo talked about your schedules being planned all the way to 2021 let me handle that, but as for the girls... well I know you can get scary cause I saw you guys's episode on knowing brothers where they talked about how scary you could be and how they teased you about you being uptight about cleanliness, but you should talk to the girls about that so they know how you feel about it, I replied as honestly as I could.

Just then I saw the food come and we started eating and I realised the chicken was way too spicy for me but I couldn't lose it I mean not infront of Jeong Yeon at least, so I decided to put up with it and just continue eating only to see Jeong Yeon look at me with a concerned face "Y/N-Oppa are you okay?"

"*Cough* yeah I'm *Cough X2* okay the chicken is just *Cough* a little spicy thats all" I said as I was panting like a dog.
"I don't think its just "a little" spicy Y/N-Oppa your face is turning red and your sweating." She said laughing and proceeded to order ice cream to help me with my burning mouth that was slowly going numb.

After I forced down whatever that spicy chicken was and had the ice cream we went to watch the movie which was thankfully a action comedy. We left the cinema with high spirits because of how funny the movie was, we were laughing for about half of the film

"Alright where to next?" Jeong Yeon asked excitedly

"Well you said something about airsoft or paintball didn't you?" I said raising an eye brow only to see Jeong Yeon shake her head.
"Well do you want to try? We still have some time left its only 4." I asked and she just shrugged so we decided to head to a laser-tag place cause the closest airsoft arena was almost 2 hours away.

'Hn, laser tag huh. Seems easy enough.' I smirked at the thought of playing that game.