Chapter 3: New home? my neighbours are twice?

"God damn it's cold here, I probably should put on the trench coat." you muttered as you stand at the taxi stand of Incheon international airport you look at your watch to adjust it to Korea's timing only to realise it's 9PM.

" you muttered as you stand at the taxi stand of Incheon international airport you look at your watch to adjust it to Korea's timing only to realise it's 9PM

(^ This is basically what you are wearing but minus the tie and belt)

You took your phone out and called an old friend of yours, "Hey Dong Hyun my man! I'm in Incheon international airport right now, could you give me a lift to my new apartment?"
"Oh hi Y/N you mean the APARTMENT I HELPED YOU SET UP!"
"Yeah haha sorry about that Doni"
"Don't worry I'm on my way now just sit tight"
"Got it thanks Doni"

--- Time skip 45 mins---
Doni stopped in front of you only to wind down the window and asked sarcastically " Hi, I'm looking for a Mr L/N. He's a pretty short guy not really good looking and looks way older than 25."
"Oh you must be Mr Donkey ah yes, I see you have finally arrived after making me wait for 45 minutes in the cold Mr Donkey" you answered back sarcastically as Doni got out of the car to help you load your luggage in the back of his Mercedes Benz G63. "You seem to be doing fine by the looks of the car you're driving. Oh yeah heres my new address, its at XXXX but before we head over can we get a bite? Man I'm starving" you said

"Haha, yeah man I'm doing pretty good managed to get myself quite a job in a tech company and sure we can get a bite before we head over to your place. In fact I know just the place." Doni replied cheerfully.
You two head over to a barbecue place and had a nice catch up session since the last time you saw Doni was during a joint military exercise, as you ate and drank you guys chat late into the night.

By the time you got back from that catch up session with Doni it was already 12 AM. Damn time sure flies when you're with good company, you smirked to yourself as you unlock your apartment door only to walk in to a fully equipped house with everything set up. As you walk around you noticed a little card on the table.

Hey its Doni, now that you're in Korea don't feel shy if you need some help in anyway financially or whatever, heck I could probably get you a job if you need haha who am I kidding you're probably more qualified then I am. Anyways just pay me for the drinks and food in your fridge... hmmm I think theres about 200 Singapore dollars worth of food, beside I don't want you getting broke your first night in Seoul alright. Hope you enjoy Korea and get the fresh start you need. Good luck my brother.
From,
Doni

You smiled as you wired $200 Singapore dollars into his account and sent him a text "Thanks for getting my place set up for my arrival". You unpack your stuff and hit the shower, 'will this really be a start for me?' you thought to yourself before getting your thoughts interrupted by loud music and what seemed to be girls screaming. 'Please don't be that kind of neighbour like back at home for the love of god' you thought to yourself as you changed into a white T-Shirt and some Hawaiian design shorts. You decided that maybe it'll quieten down as you were hoping to get some rest and to prepare for the multiple job interviews in the morning you had applied while you were still in Singapore, big companies like LG, Samsung, KIA and JYP entertainment.

(Why JYP entertainment? Well it's because you've always loved JYP's girl
groups especially Twice.)

As you snap yourself out of your own daydream about Twice. "Remember you're there for a job not to ogle at idols." You chided yourself. You decide to hit the sack as it was hitting 1 in the morning and you had a interview for LG at 9 ,Samsung at 12 KIA at 3 and for some reason, JYP entertainment at 6. You sighed as you arranged the multiple copies of your papers and placed it in a nice leather briefcase and proceeded to bed.

---2 hours later---

*Inaudible loud music making the floor thump and inaudible screaming of girls*
"Ugh what time is it? WHAT ITS 2 IN THE MORNING WHAT ARE THOSE GIRLS NEXT DOOR DOING!" You shouted aloud as you sat on your bed angrily and decided to give them a piece of your mind. You walked out of your door just to turn to your right, apparently you live right next to the noise source.

---Twice's POV---
*BANG BANG BANG*
"Oh someone is at the door, at this hour? Did we order anything?" Momo asked in a hopeful tone only to be disappointed as the others shook their heads.
*BANG BANG BANG*
"Well whoever that is must be angry, I think it'll be best if one of us sees who is it." Jihyo said however no one dared to do so she went ahead and walked to the door only to see an angry Y/N outside of their door.
She open the door, "Hi how can we-"

A/N: hi guys its author 1 sorry for making this about Y/N and his friend again the next chapter will have twice in it I promise. Thanks for the patience. Twice is on the way

A/N: hello it is Author 2. The grammar police for author 1, so far this is the longest chapter author 1 has worked on and he'll also be quite busy for the next few months. So please be understanding if we're unable to update the story daily.

A/N: HOHO ITS ME AUTHOR 1 TWICE IS COMING SOON THIS IS A TEASER SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME