Chapter 16: Yoda and Lion Cub

(A/N the action scene is pretty brutal, readers discretion is advised) 

"Alright you're good to go Mr L/N."  Dr Lee said 

"Okay, thanks doc." Y/N said as he clenched and open his fist as he made the payment and walked out of the hospital only to get hit by ice cold breeze making him shudder 
"Fuck, shouldn't have stormed out of the house." Y/N mumbled with a cloud of mist escaping his mouth as he decided to head back to his apartment to take a jacket before he went out for lunch.

---Twice's Tzuyu POV--- 11:30AM

"Tzuyu-ah do you want to go for lunch?" Chae Young called out as she walked out of her room ready to go out for lunch

I nodded and we headed out, just then we saw Y/n oppa walk past us and I asked "Y/N大哥,要不要跟我们一起吃个饭?"  (Y/N-Oppa , do you want to join us for lunch)

"哦,好啊。让我那个外套,天气好冷哦." I said looking at Tzuyu and shivering followed by  
(Oh, Ok. Let me get a jacket its really cold)     a chuckle.

We waited about a minute or two before Y/N-Oppa came out with a olive green jacket and signaled to us 'let's go'.

---Y/N POV--- 
We had decided to head to Chinese restaurant at a nearby mall. After driving to the mall while parking I saw the same sasaeng fan this time with a few other guys and they seem to be trying to spot us.

I texted JYP 'Mr Park, Tzuyu and Chae Young is with me and I have a positive ID on a sasaeng fan accompanied with 4 more possible sasaengs, requesting alternate transport in case they try anything funny.'

To which he replied, 'Okay, be careful. Alternate transport will be there shortly it is a white van similar to the black van you're driving.'

I just saw the message with a troubled expression, "大哥怎么了? (Big bro/ Oppa is something wrong?)" Tzuyu ask with Chae Young nodding.

I just nodded and said " Yeah lets go for lunch." while smiling at them but at the back of my head I was thinking 'Please nothing go wrong today' as you and the girls go for lunch. 

---12:30PM---(Y/N POV)

"Order anything you like today's meal is on me." I said cheerfully and the girls cheered. I ordered a bowl of pork rib noodles with tea and Tzuyu ordered braised pork rice and Chae Young ordered fried rice.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked concerned while drinking tea 

Just then Tzuyu said "I'm quite okay, its just that I get really homesick, but the schedules and fans expectation are tough to handle at times. But the support of the girls and now you is helping me get along just fine." Tzuyu said while smiling 

"Well its more or less the same bu some fans are much scarier, even leaked my private photo on instagram aish I don't know how they can even call themselves fans when they give us such a hard time." Chae Young said sighing and we continue to eat and chat for the remainder of our meal while I just enjoy some tea.

---1:45 PM---(Y/N POV)

"Lets go girls." I said as paid the bill

After which we... I mean the girls did shopping all I did was pay and carry the bags we decided to head to the basketball court near dorm to play some basketball, I saw that group of sasaeng fans tail us so I whispered to Tzuyu "Tzuyu, I need to "Take care" of some people go to the white van parked beside us license plate XXX and head straight back to the dorm I'll meet you there. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." Only to see Tzuyu nod,I then proceeded to pass their stuff to Tzuyu and we separated and they head to the van.

I turn around to not see anyone and said sarcastically "You guys can come out now, I know you've been tailing us the whole time." and cracked my knuckles. Just then I heard a scream and saw another sasaeng trying to grab the girls and I ran over and pulled him aside and punched him in the liver only to get hit by a wooden plank so hard it snapped.

The girls screamed as they saw you get hit so hard, I got back up and shouted "GO! NOW!" and the van sped off. I looked at the guy shivering in fear holding the broken plank and snarled at him "You've really done it this time." as I punched him in the face and smashed his head through the glass window and pressing his face into the shards.

"So theres 7 huh" I mumbled as I got surrounded by the original five and could see they were each holding a make shift weapon mainly wooden planks and metal rods but one was using what looked likea hunting knife.

I snarled sacastically while taking my jacket off "So uncivilised, using weapons on an unarmed man. Well lets have some fun now shall we." I immediately charged at the guy holding the metal rod and he swung frantically as I grabbed it, drove the blunt end into his face crushing his nose gave him a nice leg sweep and curb stomped him as he got up rendering him motionless on the floor

The second guy came charging at me with a plank and swung at me as I dodged and swung the rod right into his spine making him kneel in front of me and I switched the rod to my right hand and swung it right into his face as if I was hitting a baseball.

The third guy came at me with a metal rod of his own and swung as I deflected it with the rod I was holding and kicked his knee bending it inwards and he fell screaming in pain and swung his fist at me allowing me to grab his arm and punch it inwards.

Then fourth guy tried swinging at me but I dodged and it hit the currently kneeling guy as the impact knocked him out cold. I threw the rod at him hitting the fourth guy in the face and I charged at him, grabbed him by the collar and slammed him onto the ground and rained a barrage of punches on his chest repeatedly an after I saw blood flowing from his mouth I stomped his face.

I stood up bloodied knuckles, blood coming out a little from my mouth I glared at the last guy who was the same guy who tried to grab Mina and growled "I'm at 100% lets dance now shall we?" 

(A/N: Author 1 here, Hey guys thanks for reading I'm tryna get the interaction chapters done ASAP and further progress the story thanks for the support and more will be on the way)