Chapter 4: The interview

You see your neighbour's door open to see a goddess of a girl. Round face, big eyes and a cheerful aura and asked you a question. However you were so angry that before she could finish her question you just blurted out "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ITS 3 IN THE MORNING, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP FOR FUCK SAKES YOU GUYS AREN'T THE ONLY ONE HERE YOU KNOW!" You turn back into your apartment and slam the door shut leaving Jihyo in shock .

---Twice's/Jihyo POV---

"Hi how can we-" I got cut of by our new neighbour as he shouted angrily,
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ITS 3 IN THE MORNING PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP FOR FUCK SAKES YOU GUYS AREN'T THE ONLY ONE HERE YOU KNOW!"
*BANG* I saw our new neighbour slam the door in anger.

I turned around closing the door behind me asking the girls "Were we that loud?" The girls just shrugged and I said in a calm tone, "Whatever it may be lets just keep it down, he seemed rather stressed even though I could only see anger written all over his face."
The girls nodded as they packed up and we headed to bed even though we usually slept much later when we're on our break, but this time, because our current manager had some issues and resigned so suddenly. PD-nim is trying to find us a manager as soon as possible.

--- Y/N POV---

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and your clock read "6AM".
"Well time to get ready. God my neck still hurts from that flight. Was I too harsh to that girl last night? She looks kinda like Jihyo from Twice nah, there's no way I'm living right beside Twice." you mumbled to yourseld as you got up to do your morning routine. After that, you went into your kitchen to get your cereal and milk, while you ate your breakfast, you received messages from LG,KIA and Samsung saying that they no longer require you to head down to their offices for the interviews as they have already found the talent they were searching for.
You sighed as you thought to yourself 'First I have inconsiderate neighbours and now companies are rejecting me even before i could to for an interview.' Just then you received from JYP entertainment asking if you could head down to their office at 3 p.m instead of 6 and you agreed.

---JYP's POV---

"This kid seems pretty good, degree in management, served in the army's special forces, knows multiple languages, young and has decent looks... damn he would make a fine trainee." JYP chuckled as he read the resume.

"Bring his interview forward I wanna have a nice chat with him, I think he's a suitable candidate to be Twice's manager." JYP told his assistant to which she bowed and left the room.

--- time skip to 2:55PM---
'What shall I have for dinner tonight? Hmmm Hainanese Chicken Rice and some Achar? Maybe I could invite those girls over and make it up to them for being so harsh. Okay it's decided, I'll get them over for dinner.' you continued to be in deep thoughts as a voice snapped you out of your train of thoughts and caught your attention.

"Mr L/N ? Mr L/N, Mr Park would like to see you now." She said before bringing you into JYP's office

---you enter JYP's office---

"Ah Y/N you are finally here, you have quite the portfolio I must say." JYP said as he went in for a handshake.

"Your too kind Mr Park." you replied as you shook his hand.

"So what kind of job are you looking for here at JYP entertainment and also why here when you could have gone to other companies or even have a military career back in Singapore" he ask with a curious tone in his voice.

"Well Mr Park I was about to-" you were cut as his assistant entered and passed him a file only to realise it was your military records

'How?!' You thought to yourself as he read through your records.

"So your from special forces, codename: Smiling Demon, your record seems pretty good 85% mission success rate, targetted assassinations, raid, so and so. For you to really have quite the track record, huh Y/N. But what are these things covered in black?" He asked seemingly concerned yet curious.

"Black ops and failed missions all of which are classified information, sorry Mr Park. As to answer your previous questions, well all my other interviews were cancelled and I already had plans to leave the military but got discharged instead. As for the role I'm getting I guess I'm fine with anything job as for now Mr Park."You said with a straight face

"Hey hey at ease soldier." JYP chuckled. "Why were you discharged?" He asked.

"Thats classified information Mr Park but all I can say is, it was a cover up..." you said with a tone of anguish.

"Anyways enough about your background Y/N, how would you like to become a manager of a group?" He asked as cheerfully as possible but was nervous due to the intensity that your voiced carried when you explained why you were discharged.

"Mr Park, I wasn't informed that this was a managerial position for a idol group." You answered shocked

"Of course you weren't otherwise sasaeng fans would be appearing left right and center, as for the job are you willing to be TWICE's new manager. I've seen the track records and from what I see your a suitable candidate to become their manager."
Said JYP in a serious manner but proceeded to say jokingly "Do you choose to accept your mission Y/N
L/N. Its only a yes or no question now"

"Mr Park you mean the actual group? The idol group Twice?" To which he nodded. "Yes Mr Park I would love to be able to manage Twice I've been a fan since their debut." You said blushing

"Haha very well then." JYP proceeds to clap his hands.

The door slowly opens and....

Oh my god is this actually happening.......

A/N: sorry for the boring chapter guys as i promised twice will appear soon what you guys read in chapter 3 was just a teaser now its time for the good stuff. Thanks for the patience
-author 1