Chapter 13: close encounter

(Direct linked to chapter 12 & 12.5)

---Next Morning 0830--- (Y/N POV)

I woke up facing Mina and her angelic face as she hugging me with her face under my chin I try moving as slow as possible to prevent waking her up, after I got up from my bed I stood there looking at Mina while she was sleeping in my clothes and thought too myself 'Damn she's cute lets keep quiet and not wake her up.' well I wished my body acted accordingly to my mind cause immediately after that I turned around to walk face first into my closed door causing two loud thuds caused by me hitting my head in the door and the second one by me falling down and pretended to blackout. 

"Y/N-kun? Y/N-kun! Your nose is bleeding don't scare me like this!" She said in a worried tone as she tapped and shake my shoulders trying to get me up

"Boo!" I exclaimed as I opened my eyes and saw Mina startled and stumbled as I playfully exclaimed in "Ne-san I'm alright!" and she get up only to chide me and exclaims "Yah!" as she punches my chest and wipes the blood from my nose with some tissues. After that we had breakfast and head over to Twice's dorm.

---Jeong Yeon POV---

*Knock Knock*

I opened the door and immediately burst laughing seeing Y/N-Oppa with a tissue stuck up his nose and seeing Mina blush while wearing his clothes that were way too big for her and looked as if she had stolen them.

"Something must have happen last night didn't it if not why is Oppa's nose bleeding?" I teased the two as they entered the dorm.

"Nothing happened Jeong Yeon I just banged into the door this morning." Y/N said while scratching the back of his neck

"I'm sure you "Banged" into something Oppa." I smirked at the both of them.

Mina ran into her room and while covering her blushing face and Oppa glared at me. Just then Sana came out and run towards Y/N only to pounce on him making fall on the couch and she hugged him as I entered the kitchen

---Y/N POV---

Well I was about to head back when I saw a pink haired squirrel running to me at top speed and pounced to me making me fall to the couch. 'This is a highly compromising position' I gulped as she was in a position in between sitting on my lap facing me and straddling me. "Looks like someone is excited." She smirked while looking at Sana and then me and proceeded into her room.

"Y/N-Oppa?" She called flirtatiously and tilting her head while still sitting on me

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered 'Oh god she's moving closer and closer to the groin' I was thinking as i panicked

"Are you free later I want to go out with you" Sana said while shifting closer

"Y-y-yes." I stutter and Sana jumped of me and walked into her room saying "I'll be out soon Oppa, and looks like someone really is excited huh." She winked at me and then disappeared into her room.

"Looks like the Shiba Inu pitched a tent huh Y/N Oppa." Jihyo said while covering Chae Young's eyes. I did not realise what Jihyo meant until I went to change and saw myself having "excess materials" at my groin.

---Mina/Twice POV--- 

"Tzuyu ah was the dorm locked yesterday? Why couldn't I open it?" Mina asked Tzuyu

"Unnie I wanted to help you open the door but Jeong Yeon Unnie was stopping me and telling me "Tzuyu-ah let Mina unnie and Y/N have some 'Fun'. So I couldn't open the door, sorry unnie." Tzuyu said looking down.

"Its okay Tzuyu I know you tried to help me." Mina said gently but proceeded to shout "JEONG YEON UNNIE!" making her burst out laughing as she was eavesdropping on their conversation.

---11AM--- 3rd Person POV

"JEONG YEON UNNIE!"

I heard a familiar voice shout and became loud bickering and I dismissed it as I was changing into a casual outfit, jeans, white T-shirt and black jacket.

*Knock Knock*

I rushed to the door and opened it but was taken back by Sana's beauty.

"Oppa? Y/N Oppa?" Sana called you and it snapped you out of your "trance"

"Oppa? Y/N Oppa?" Sana called you and it snapped you out of your "trance". she went on and asked "Why are you looking at me like that are is there anything wrong?" Just then I snapped out and started blushing and just said "You look pretty." while looking down. Just then I heard her mumble the word 'Cute' and she grabbed me by the wrist and said enthusiastically, "lets go catch a horror film!" I didn't catch the 'horror' part and just agreed.

After driving for about an hour we arrived at the mall and we decided to grab a bite before we went to catch the movie. So we head into a Japanese restaurant and ordered ramen with hot tea while Sana got some soba with hot tea as well. While eating we started chatting.

"Sana-ya how are you feeling? I heard about the social media incident... I really don't get why they're so angry you meant no harm, how's your schedule? Are you getting enough rest I don't want you falling asleep on a broadcast again." I fired off.

"Ah that incident, I was really lucky that I had my members for support and I had once's support as well. The schedules are hectic but are still slightly manageable I guess, I am getting more rest as compared to when I fell asleep on that broadcast." Sana tears up at the mention of that incident however starts giggling when I mention the live broad cast incident, I quickly pass her a tissue to wipe her tears

"Looks like Oppa is a once as well, would oppa like some 'fan service'?" Sana asked in a flirtatious and teasing manner and I just start blushing and Sana starts laughing.

After we finish lunch we head towards the cinema not knowing what I had signed up for and Sana had bought tickets for IT: Chapter 2 and me not realising it was IT just tagged behind as Sana entered the cinema and when I realised it was IT, I just felt my soul leave my body.

After a good 2 hours of low-key crying and muffled screams and Sana grabbing my arm later I walked out breaking into cold sweat, face looking whiter than an piece of paper and walking like baby deer but thankfully Sana was assisting me. 

After that I heard Sana say "Lets go shopping Y/N!" At that point I was just trembling and walking based off Sana's support, 'Never doing horror again' as you followed Sana as she skips around taking clothes and choosing perfumes.

After a good hour or two Sana was done and we got some take out cause I was in no shape to go to a restaurant. So after getting take out and heading back to the dorm Sana said she wanted to have dinner with me but that didn't happen instead the minute I stepped into my apartment I blacked out.

A/N: Author 1 here guys sorry if this chapter seems rushed, I wanted to get this chapter to you guys yesterday but wasn't able to and this is to mainly tell you guys that I may go on hiatus cause I'm running out of ideas actually so please do drop some ideas and please continue to support my first ever fan fiction thank you so much by the way the hiatus is not confirmed so stay tuned i'll update as regularly as I can.