Chapter 26: A Favor

Y/N: "Hello? It's me Y/N, Jackson's alive and I need a favor from you."

???: "What?! Jackson's alive?!"

Y/N: "Yeah seems like the assumed K.I.A status was a little too rushed huh?"

???: "Well it ain't a laughing matter now is it? Seeing he nearly killed your whole team and got you fired."

Y/N: "I guess you're right. I'm returning home soon is it possible for you to meet at the abandoned facility in Japan? Take it as a favor, I can't ask anyone else to help me deal with Jackson."

???: "I'll see what I can do but what's in it for me if I help you?"

Y/N: "Name your price, if its reasonable I'm sure JYP would give it to you."

???: "Okay consider it done, contact me when you have a more concrete plan."

*Call ended*

Well that's that, now time to face the boss... I sighed as I thought to myself as I looked up at the JYP building and proceeded to walk in. The moment I walked in, all the staff in he office from the janitor to JYP's secretary look like they've just saw a demon walk into the building.

"I need to speak with Mr Park... it's urgent." I said as I winced in painn as the blood from my arm continued to trickle down my arm covered in my drenched and blood stained shirt.

"Y-Yes right away, he was expecting you but not in person." the secretary stuttered in fear as she saw that shape that I was in

"Alright." I said as I got up and followed the secretary into his office.

"Jesus christ thank god you're ok and you're lucky that I got my hands onto the security footage, news claimed that casualties are unknown and everyone thought you'd be one of the casualties or worse the fatalities. That's why they thought they had seen a ghost when you walked in drenched and bleeding." JYP said with a tone of both relief and worry

"I see... well I recommend an immediate hiatus up until the Singapore concert and to move the girls away from their current apartment since what they did today was basically writing a message in fire for me to see. I can't risk the girls getting into anything since their target is me they might use the girls." I answered in a solemn and anxious manner 

JYP nodded but questioned "Why up till the concert?"

"Well I've got a few phone calls to spare, and old gear that hasn't been touched. And it'll be harder for them to get us in Singapore since security is so tight there as well as the fact that their native operating ground isn't in Korea from what I understand so far at least." I answered.

"Looks like you have your job cut out for you, but we can't shift them but what we can do is send some security team guys over." He said in a tone similar to "thats all I can do for now". And he proceeded to pass me a jacket "Cover it up till you get home alright."

"Thanks Mr Park." I said as I proceeded to walk out the door and to hail a cab to get back to my apartment

---Back at the apartment---

As I walked to my apartment I saw the rookie sitting outside the girl's apartment spaced out, clearly shaken up and bloodied from the previous fight. When I went up and tapped his shoulder he clearly got startled and took his extended night stick and swung at me I grab a hold on him and shouted at him "Get yourself together damn it!" making him snap out of it "Oh its you sir sorry." he apologised realising what happened.

"Oh yeah, you did well rookie." I said encouragingly as I brought him into my place to rest and decided to check on the girls, the minute I stepped out of my apartment the girls' apartment door swung open only to see Mina rushed out of the door and hugged me followed my Jeong Yeon showing the scariest face of anger I have ever seen even beating my mother's face of anger.

"Ouch, Ouch it hurts, Mina not so tight." I winced in pain and she was squeezing directly on my wounds to which she let go only to see her hand covered in my blood and said in schock " Oh my god you're bleeding Jeong Yeon get the first aid kit."

While getting my wounds dressed I heard everything from "thank god you're alright" to "How have you not died while doing stuff like this?" After all the nagging and concern received I went back to my apartment  to make a phone call.

---Phone call---

???: "So what's the plan?"

Y/N: "Well what did you get from your unsavory contacts?"

???: "Other than the fact that you almost practically cut down half his army of body guards and the fact that he mainly operates from japan, nope nothing much."

Y/N: "Nothing much huh, well looks like we have to visit the old safe house huh, our gear still there?"

???: "Not sure, most probably taken by some street gangs looking for a quick way to get better equipment. Anyways meet me in Singapore when you come back until then I'll keep tabs on his activities even though he's in your territory now. So I guess consider your favor done."

Y/N: "Okay but before I come back to Singapore, I think we should check out the safe house just in case if there some of our old gear. Pretty sure they aren't going to take our swords that's for sure."

???: "So we're Japan bound huh."

---end of phone call text---

I took out my phone and sent a text to a friend in Japan
"Hey it's me, somethings popped up and I'll be Japan can I crash with you for a couple days? Could you do it as a favor? After everything's over I'll treat you to something good."

hn... looks like I can't avoid Japan huh...