chapter 25: The Un-fated Reunion

"Y/N show yourself, we have a score to settle!"

"That can't be... impossible he died three years ago... it can't be him...that can't be Jackson..." I said as my eyes widened in shock as I saw the figure. Just as I stood frozen, the rookie snapped me out of it, "Sir what do we do now?! The venue and package is compromised!"

"Okay! Stage team on me, secure the passage and exit from Charlie!" the rookie nodded and went off to round up the girls with the other 4 security team personnel. As he was running towards the green room I said to him "This is the real thing show me that you guys are capable." We both rounded up the girls with Jackson's men pursuing us from the back.

"Girls stay in between us we'll make sure you guys get out of here without any issues, I promise." I said reassuringly to the nine of them who were confused and afraid due to the current situation. As we lead the girls out from Charlie exit, The two guys infront got ambushed when the doors open so I had taken the lead and led them the the van that was on standby in case of an emergency.

Just as the girls got up the van one by one I just heard Tzuyu shout "Y/N behind you!" as I was about to turn around I just heard the sound of a blade cutting through flesh to which I immediately slammed the door and the van sped off. 

I turned around and saw one of the staff face down on the street with a puddle of blood and saw the attacker coming in for an attack to which I pick up the guard's night stick and deflected the attack  and knocked him out cold with a horizontal swing right across the temple.

I ran towards Jackson but his men were in the way and were also fighting the rookie and the last remaining personnel. I had to fight my way through most of them by taking direct strike rather than incapacitating them completely and by the time I had reached Jackson I saw him with a katana in hand. I stepped on the head of the last man and I picked up his katana and assumed a front guard where as jackson had adopted a more offensive stance instead.

We charged towards each other as we both carried the intention to kill as we both swung our swords resulting in a deflection with sparks and a ear piercing screech form the metals deflecting off each other. As we went for another strike, we had ended up locking our blades in a stalemate 

"Why are you doing this Jackson?! you were my bother Jackson! I loved you!" I shouted

"You betrayed me all those years ago! Y/N you left me in that shit hole to rot." He retorted

Upon hearing what he said I had lost my concentration and he had kick be away to get distance between us and we went in for multiple slash and chops only to be deflected by each other. Eventually we backed up and charged towards each other once more and this time, Jackson went from an upwards slash diagonally which I deflected and spun around and slashed his back only for him to turn around and attempted land and chop only for me to deflect it and land a well places slash across his torso. But I had also been slashed twice on each shoulder.

He collapsed onto his knees and when I approached him to give him an ultimatum he threw a handful of dirt and struck me with the handle sending me stumbling a few steps back and when my vision cleared I saw his remaining men dragging him to his vehicle with the other forming a defensive line and I charged forward taking some out with well places strike not fatal but incapacitating. 

But the last few put up a good fight allowing Jackson to get away in his vehicle to which I fell into a complete rage and absolutely slaughtered then I had chop off one of their legs and the other one with his hand chopped off and a third one with a stab through the chest. When the two amputees tried crawling away from me.

"The two of you have two choices, one tell me how he operates and where I can find him or two I spare you right here and I track everyone you love and care about and slaughter all of them right before your very eyes." I threatened with a monotonous voice. They remained silent so I made an example by stabbing the one legged on in the head and the armless one shouted in fear "He doesn't operate in Korea and today wasn't to kill you! He wanted to tell you how no matter you run and no matter how you hide you will never escap- hurgh!" Before he could coomplete the sentence I stabbed through his mouth and through the back of his throat. 

"Regroup with the detail I'll join you and the rookie later." I ordered and procced the finish the rest off one by one by stabbing them in the back after finishing them off I placed the word back into the one armed guy's throat and made a call to JYP "I'm sure you heard get a clean up crew down here. The girls are safe. I'll meet you at the office." As I hung up I took out a cigarette and smoked it, as I exhaled  as followed the smoke with my head upwards. "So, he's still alive huh..." I dropped the cigarette and started walking towards the JYP office building as it started raining. 

Looks like I'll need to make that phone call... "Hello? It's me Y/N, Jackson's alive and I need a favor from you."