Chapter 2:Goodbye Singapore? Hello Korea?

"Y/N? Babe are you ok?" Jenny asked with a concerned look. "I'm fine babe, it's just that I'm really touched that you guys came here to send me off." You said wiping warm tears off your face as Jenny hugs you and gives you a peck on the lips. As you guys finish your little public display of affection, you walk over to the guys only to get a punch right to the gut knocking the air out of you and bringing you down to your knees.

"Thats for leaving us behind you ass hole." Xavier said while helping me up and giving me a hug. "I see you're still a weak shit" I smirked as I pat his shoulder after he hugged me.

"Hey man don't do anything stupid while you're there alright?" Shane said with a hint of concern in his voice. "How can I? You've taken all the stupid with you. One more thing, go easy on the booze." I said sarcastically as I gave him a hand shake only for him to give me a light slap on the head.

"Hey don't forget to change your PS4 region while you're over there I'm waiting for your invite from Korea." Mike said jokingly. "For sure man, don't you dare replace me with someone else man" I said as I gave Mike a hug and a little tap on the shoulder.

"Don't you dare get rusty on me you fat sack of shit, stay safe in Korea alright. Try training with the Koreans heard the ladies singles are the best." Andre says as he winks at me. "Don't you dare find another doubles partner now you autistic half-wit. Why would I need the Korean ladies when I have a beautiful girlfriend like Jenny, unlike someone" I said jokingly as I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a bear hug.

I walk over to Jack I ruffle his hair only to see him get mad and I say in a naggy and sad "I'm gonna miss you lil bro, sorry I can't stay and tutor your studies, remember to take care of mom and dad while I'm not around alright? Remember to also take care of yourself ok? Cause I won't be here to take care of you" after hearing that Jack started getting tearful and just hugged my tightly only to hear everyone else go "Awwww, is little Jack already missing big brother Y/N?" My guys said teasingly. Only for Jack to start blushing and let go of you. You chuckle and ruffle his hair as you slowly approach jenny.

"Babe will you wait for me to come home a new man? A better man? A successful man? A more stable man?" I asked while slightly pouting and tears started welling up. "You're still such a little kid Y/N, of course I'll wait for you to come back as a changed man. You little kid." She chuckled while wiping your tears you hug her and proceeded to kiss her and she reciprocates. After you guys finish being a typical PDA couple, you start walking towards the entrance of the departure hall.

As you turn around to see everyone one last time before you go in you wave to them as they waved back smiling, as you enter the departure hall all you could think off was
'this is really happening I'm actually going to Korea to start anew'. After clearing customs you wondered around the duty free shopping area since u had about an hour before your flight, so you decided to head to a toast shop to enjoy some eggs with toast and some nice coffee. You were deep in thought thinking about what you were gonna do in Korea when you received a text from your parents saying they transferred the money you told them to to your account in Korea. You just replied them with a "thx" and proceeded to go over to the boarding gate.

Just then an announcement rang through the departure hall "passengers of SQ flight 457 can now board the flight in order of first class, business class followed by economy class". Upon hearing that you decide to rush over to the gate to board the plane

---time skip 30 mins---
Now boarded in the plane's first class cabin you look out of the window and though to yourself

'Wow this is it I'm on my way to Korea... Goodbye Singapore...'

As the plane took off you got yourself  a nice warm cup of tea as you slowly drift off to sleep.

---time skip 6 hours---

You woke up half asleep only to be greeted by this breath taking view as you were approaching Korean airspace but dozed off slightly after seeing this view

You woke up to see that you have finally arrived at Incheon international airport.

"I'm finally here time for a fresh new start" you mutter to yourself

A/N: author 1 here sorry for the slightly boring chapter, I wanted to establish the characters from the Singapore side in the first two chapters so I can focus on what will happen to Y/N in Korea