Ending 1

As I walked away from the building I picked up the clothing from one of the downed henchmen and changed into it. Just then I heard the wailing of police sirens in the distance so I walked into the forest and navigated to the best of my abilities to navigate back to civilization.

*Knock Knock* 

I found a small town and approached the first house I saw and asked to use the phone in their house to contact shizuka.

"Hey, I need you to pick me up. I'm currently at XXX in address XXX."

"You...*Sniffle* you son of a bitch your still alive... I'm coming to get you now your're probably in bad shape now."

"I am, thanks"

---Few Hours Later---

Shizuka picked me up we were on the way back to her place. The silence was deafening, atmosphere tense as the only thing breaking the silence was shizuka's sniffling. knowing how bad of a condition I was in.

"Just hold on. We're almost at my place." She said while her voice was shaking as she spoke.

I let out a grunt in acknowledgement.

When we reached her place I got her to dress the multiple wounds I received and just slept till the next morning. When I woke up I saw Shizuka sitting beside me holding back tears as she was watching me. She lunged at me putting me in a tight hug while crying.

"I thought I lost you." 

"There, there, I'm still here otherwise how will you ever settle down....... and you're hugging me a little too tight." I said while wincing in pain.

She released me and wiped her tears trying to put on a front.

"What now?"

"I guess I'll be stuck here for a while. Looks like I'll be in your care as usual." I said with a smug on my face.

---3 Months Later---

Shizuka and me made a trip down to korea with me adopting a new identity as I was assumed dead since no body was ever recovered and the cover up was a gang war between two crime organizations. And also I heard they gave me a fancy memorial service in a nice graveyard, so I figured I would go and "Pay my respects"

Me and Shizuka reached the grave but we saw Mike there, he was "Talking to me" telling me about how crazy the girls were  and how hard the job was taking care of them and how he maintained my apartment as it was even though he was living in it now.

"Well they're your business now." I said and I stood behind and squatting Mike

"It's almost as if I can still hear you giving me shit." He said 

"Look behind you." I said

Mike turned around and looked at me from the shoe up and screamed in shock as he punched me in the face.

"What the fuck man, I come to see you and this is what I get?!"

"Just making sure you're not a ghost."

we both chuckled as I pat him on the shoulder. "It's good to see you... Mike" I said as I started walking back to where shizuka was standing under a tree laughing at our interaction.

"What're you gonna do now?" Mike called out

"Well I'm gonna be a happy man." I said as I showed him a ring on my hand. "And the girls are your problem now. If you're ever in the neighbourhood do drop by for a drink." I said as I lokked back.

"I always knew you had a thing for her." Mike retorted as he waved goodbye.

I waved goodbye as me and shizuka entered a cab she hailed for us and headed towards the airport.

"Are you sure this is ok don't you want the girls to know you're still around? And are you sure it's ok to just drop everything here and start a new in Japan" She asked with a concern look.

"Mike will handle that. And besides the girls are his problem now. I mean What Could Possibly Go Wrong? " I answered Shizuka reassuringly.