Chapter 28: Homecoming

---2 week after Japan---

Hn... look like today's the day I go back to Singapore huh... well part of the job I guess. I sighed as I resigned myself to the fact that I have to return to the place I barely left for a year. Time to see if they are ready to leave for the airport, we can't be late this time.

I went over to the girls apartment expecting them to be rushing last minute packing while panicking but to my surprise they were all packed and ready to go when I opened the door I was greeted by Mina, tzuyu and Jeong Yeon with the rest of the girls behind them with their belongings packed and ready to go. 

While I stood there I schock not knowing how to respond when the girls walked out one by one, Jihyo being the last to walk out of the apartment said to me "Mina knows how much this trip means to you she pressured us to pack all of our things last night so we won't be panicking today and causing you trouble."

"Mina huh..." I said as I pondered and walk along side with the girls to the van and headed towards the airport as we were bound for Singapore.

---6 hours later---

*Waking up and stretching* 
"Argh, looks like we're finally here huh... well time to get down to business then." I said as I got up and took my hand carry luggage and headed towards customs. After clearing customs, we headed out only to realise that the restricted press that I suggested had worked as we were able to get to the carpark without getting flashed mobbed by hordes of fans.

"Well let's hope this van doesn't get wrecked like the previous one." I said as I took out my car keys to the vans as the girls gave me looks of worry and question. "Oh yeah, by the way girls we'll be staying at my place since its easier for me to make it to you guys should anything happen. There's three rooms so three each I'll take my living room, have a lot of gaming to catch up on." I said casually while driving back to my place. Wonder how Jack is doing,  and the boys...

---following day---

I woke up groggy the next day after waking up on my sofa, realising that the peacefulness of my morning was soon to be rudely disturbed by the sight that I was about to witness. Girls were sprawled all over the rooms with their bags and personal belonging all over the place, I stood dumbfounded as it seems like something I would see on a battlefield. 

I went to family and friends while I wait for the dead to rise. After the nine undead girls risen I forced them to tidy up their stuff but thankfully my room of Jeong Yeon, Mina and Tzu Yu was still in decent condition.

After checking on them I received a call from my parents.

Mom: We heard you were in town for a few days from your boss, he sent us a letter about how you'd be back since theres a concert few days for now.

Me: There's no need for you guys to come over, anyways I'll call you guys later I'm currently ummmm busy with unpacking my stuff and checking the final details of the up coming concert I'll swing by when I'm done with that there's no need for you and dad to come over to my place alright? I'll see you later.

Mom: Okay swing by for dinner tonight okay?

Me: okay I will, bye.

Mom: bye

---some time later---

*Ding Dong*

I opened the door to be greeted by my parents and jack as I dropped my playstation controller from shock as I realised that the nine girls were playing my playstation with me.

"Oh fuck me." I mumbled under my breath as I realised what was about to happen as I opened the door while my mom gave me smuggest face I've seen coming short only to tsunderes in the animes I have watched in my time. To which the situation was worsened by every girl greeting them and of course Jeong Yeong teasing Mina when it was her turn to greet them saying something along the lines of "Hey your parents are back" which she blushed and had a slip of the tongue and actually called them mom and dad respectively.

When my mom heard Mina's slip of the tongue she teasingly replied " Oh my how forward of you Mina, could be that you are interested in our Y/N or are you two already dating?" Upon hearing that response I saw Mina turn into a bright shade of red as Jeong Yeon chimed in and added salt to injury by saying "At this point they practically are."

"Yabe" I mumbled as I saw tzuyu giggling at me as we both knew what was about to happen.

While I was having a panic attack comparable to when I was deployed on my first deployment when I was trying to think how I should try and talk my way out of it as my mom was cooking up a storm in the kitchen, probably gonna be a feast when she finishes cooking.

A feast was an under statement she practically cooked for an entire village when she was done with most dishes being my favorites. While eating dinner with the family me and Mina we managed to talk our way out of it but not without leaving traces of suspicion in my mom.

Well that concludes my first day back home, hopefully nothing more happens its tiring enough dealing with my family last thing I need are my group of friends here to make matters worse. Just as I was able to sit back and take a breath I heard a voice and a tone that I did not want to hear. 

"Oii!! The prodigal son returns now get your ass down here and hit the pub. We'll paint the town red for old time sakes."

Ah shit here we go again. I thought as I facepalmed myself at the thought of what was going to happen next.