Chapter 18: Boss, we have a situation

---Next day---
I woke up to see a sleeping Mina beside me hugging my arm while she rested her head on my chest

"Morning, ne-san." I greeted with a smile

"Hmm? Oh good morning
Y/N-Kun." She said as she started stretching.

As I went to cook breakfast, I heard Mina called out to me saying JYP is on the phone, I instructed Mina to hold the phone up as I was cooking breakfast.

JYP: "Hey Y/N , I saw the video and I hope you're not hurt too bad during the previous fight. Come down to my office I want to discuss the security  measures for their  upcoming performance in Japan,  get down here as soon as you are done with breakfast and Mina."

"Understood Mr Park. I'll see you later." I said while blushing.

---10 minutes later---

I finally finished cooking, scrambled egg, toasts, bacon and some smoked mushrooms.

"Ne-san I'll need to drop by JYPE, so just put the dishes in the sink I'll come back and sort them out  when I get back." I said as I put on my jacket, underneath white T shirt and jeans and rushed out of the house.

---JYPE building 45 minutes later--- 

I ran into the building as fast as I can only to be greeted by his PA, "Ah, Mr L/N, Mr Park's been expecting you." I nod and walked into JYP's office.

"Ah Y/N you're here, so what do you propose we do to ensure the safety of Twice during the concert?." He asked me while folding his arms as I knew he expected me to come out with a good answer.

"Uhm, about that  Mr Park is it okay to let me make a phone call for assistance?" I asked only to which he nodded and I made the phone call.
"Hi colonel, its me I need a favor from you. Can you arrange for Alpha team of special task force to be security of the next Twice concert in Japan."

---JYP POV---

"Okay colonel, thank you. I'll inform Mr Park, thank you colonel. Mr Park the team will be arriving in half an hour how about we get a cup of coffee while waiting." Y/N said as he went to order coffee.

'Hmmm, whats this kid doing now?' I thought to myself, just then he came back in with a cup of black coffee for me and a cappuccino, and we started chatting while enjoying nice coffee.

---30 Mins later Y/N POV---

*knock knock*

'Ah that must be them' I thought to myself as I went and open to the door only to see the rag tag team that was alpha team.
"Hi, Big boss long time no see, wolf, snoopy, piccolo." I smirked as I pulled the captain in for a hug.

"Mr Park, this is alpha team. They're the best bunch of idiots that I'm willing to work with I believe that we'll be able to meet your expectations with the security team you have arranged." I assured JYP and proceeded to give the briefing about how we would take security measures and protocols on the day itself.

---JYP POV---

"Okay, Piccolo you'll be on the roof of the building providing overwatch alone as you normally do, if you're lonely don't worry just look at Twice with your binoculars, big boss and wolf will do rounds around the entrances, and me along with snoopy will take the stage right and left so...."

'Damn this kid's good'

"Okay so if this is all I will meet you guys one week from now at the conference room of the hotel we'll be staying at for the final briefing, that will be all from me, y'all are dismissed." I said casually.

---Back to Y/N POV---

After getting dismissed by JYP I saw Big Boss signal me to follow him and his team and of course I did, when we went to the carpark Big Boss passed me a bag which seemed rather heavy.

"Thought you might need this." Big Boss said as he passes it to me.

I open it up to see my old gun belt with my 1911 and my survival knife, 
"You son of a bitch." I smirked, "How did you get this?" I asked checking if the belt still fitted on me.

"Well we found it in your locker, we kept it before colonel could." Piccolo said

"Thanks guys. I'll see you guys in a weeks time." I said as I walk away holding the bag in one hand and waving to them with the other hand.