Chapter 5: we meet again

Oh my god is this actually happening...... you thought to yourself as you saw Twice walk in with their signature bright smile only to be greeted by your bright
fanboy-ish smile. Only to become even brighter when they did their signature greeting

---Twice/Jihyo POV---
*clap clap*
As PD-Nim's assistant opened the glass door we walked into his office and did our greeting only to the guy that shouted at us for being too noisy the night before.

"It's you?" Jihyo asked with her eyes widening

---3rd person POV---

"Ah I've seen you've already met your new manager Y/N L/N" JYP said while smiling.

"WHAT HE'S OUR NEW MANAGER?" Twice exclaimed.

"Ah shit, I'm so screwed." I mumbled as I recalled screaming at Jihyo. While looking at Jihyo with an apologetic look only to see her members nudge her teasingly.

"What's wrong girls?" JYP asked with a concerned look.

"He's the guy we told you about
PD-nim the one who shouted at us" Twice whined

"這次完蛋了 (I'm screwed)"I mumbled only to realise that Tzuyu heard it and is now laughing at me

"Oh so he is the one haha, I bet its a simple misunderstanding and since you guys are neighbours I expect you to take even better care of them since they're just next door okay. I shall hand them over to you now all the best .
Y/N." JYP chuckled as he pat me on the back while looking at the girls

"Thanks Mr Park." You answered as now you and Fwice were walking into the practice room. 'Why am I going to the dance room don't know, either way I'm just following them.' you thought to yourself

---10 of you enter the dance room---

You hear the door lock and you gulped, 'Oh no please don't let this be anything bad'. Just then you remembered your plan to make it up to them and you said in a urgent tone "WAIT GIRLS! Let me make it up to you guys, how about you guys come over to my place tonight for dinner. I'm cooking Hainanese chicken rice."

"Errr thats okay I guess, what we wanted to know was why you kept staring at Jihyo unnie and why you were so shocked to see us I mean you literally live right beside us." Jeong Yeon said while the girls nodded.

'Well now I look like a klutz great going Y/N' you thought as you mentally face palmed. "Ah about that question you asked, I kept staring at Jihyo because I felt bad for lashing out at her earlier, as for why I'm surprised... I mean I'm a huge fan don't get me wrong but to actually think that Twice is staying beside me was just a fantasy or I thought it was." You said nervously and you rubbed your neck.

The girls just giggled at the remark and hurried you to go back to the dorm as they were hungry and were waiting for you to make them dinner.

As they left the room JYP passed you a set of car keys and a driving license as he said "Your gonna need this don't worry about how I got it. Now off you go" He chuckled and gave me a pat on the shoulder and flashes his signature smile

---you and Twice are in the car---

"Hey I gotta get some ingredients how about we stop at a mart or something?" You suggested to see nine of them nodding.

You guys arrive at the mart and you guys separate as you went ahead to buy ingredients for chicken rice.
"Let's see rice, 2 whole chicken since theres 10 people eating... ginger, pandan leaves... ooo didn't expect to see them here, scallion, soya sauce, sesame o-" as you were listing out ingredients you hear a thud followed by a crashing sound only to see Sana sitting in a pile of lunch boxes around her. Turns out Momo had nudged her into the boxes, while Sana tried to get up she ended up losing her balance and falling again only to aggravate the girls laughter even further.
I quickly run over and check on them only to hear Sana playfully chid Momo while pouting "Look at what you did Momo now manager oppa clear up our mess." Only for Momo to giggle and apologise.

'These girls' you thought as you reorganize the toppled lunch boxes. After reorganizing the toppled over lunch boxes, you brought your groceries over to the cashier. While walking over to the cashier you felt a tug on your sleeve you turn around and saw Mina holding a packets of sweets and a penguin plushie "Can you buy these for me please?" Mina asked in her soft voice which made your heart melt as you replied "sure." only to see Mina and her gummy smile as she thanked you. Just then you saw 8 other heads pop out from the corner and they ran to you holding a basket of sweets,snacks and drinks. "Can you help us buy this pleaseee." they all said while doing aegyo, this was when your inner self was fanboying while you were trying to keep your composure as you said "Errr thats alot of stuff there girls ar-" you got cut of by Nayeon sulking while saying "Hey that's not fair you got Mina stuff." 'Looks like I don't really have a choice now do I' you thought to yourself as you realise your wallet was about to get much lighter.

And of course after settling the payment you had to carry multiple bags of what the girls had bought on top of the groceries you bought, while Mina was just smiling while eating her candy and holding onto her penguin plushie. When you saw Mina's gummy smile you just smiled but because you weren't looking at the road ahead you nearly fell as you tripped over the parking curb. Just then Jeong Yeon saw you nearly trip and ask if you were okay but when she realised it was cause you were looking at Mina and she asked teasingly "Hey manager oppa Mina is very beautiful right? You like her don't you?" she smirked after asking. "What no wait I means yes Mina is very beautiful but I-I don't like her alright. I have a girlfriend already okay." you answered back flustered and blushing while you showed her a picture of Jenny. Jeong Yeon laughs as you finish loading everything in the back and everyone hops into the car.

"Hey that candy is really sweet isn't it?" Jeong Yeon said sarcastically to Mina.

"Eh?" Mina answered not quite getting it.

A/N:BTW GUYS DIALOGUE WITH TWICE IS ALWAYS IN KOREAN UNLESS ITS STATED IN CHINESE OR JAPANESE OKAY SORRY FOR NOT SAYING IT EARLIER😓😓😓 AND DIALOGUE WITH Y/N AND FRIENDS ARE IN ENGLISH

A/N: Hey guys Author 1 here again, see what did I tell you guys about Twice coming in patience is key young one, haha I think its obvious who my twice bias is through this chapter oops. should i make it TWICE x Male Reader X Mina?? please comment if you'd like it or would you guys like a spin off based off this book please feedback on this thank you guys so much for reading.