Chapter 27: We are screwed

---Shizuka POV---

*Beep Beep* (text from Y/N)

Y/N: Hey it's me, somethings popped up and I'll be Japan can I crash with you for a couple days? Could you do it as a favor? After everything's over I'll treat you to something good.

Shizuka: What's it this time that the wind has blown you back to me? Miss me already?

Y/N: Of course I'd miss you especially how you were all those years ago

Shizuka: Shut up, we were both young and dumb. So what's it this time?

Y/N: Well let's just say I'm going ghost hunting. I'm back to see if the equipment in the safehouse is still there for us to use.

Shizuka: So you're hunting ghosts now?

Y/N: Ah screw it I'll tell you, I'm hunting Jackson. He's alive and is bent on taking me down so I'm thinking of taking the fight to him, since he's like some sort of mercenary leader. He probably won't see it coming.

Shizuka: He's alive? I thought he was K.I.A?

Y/N: That's what I thought too. Apparently he survived and is trying to drag me down with him to hell or send me to hell.

Shizuka: ... You don't have to do this Y/N.

Y/N: I have to he's after me, so I'll end this for good no matter the cost.

Shizuka: Promise me you'll come back alive....

Y/N: Oh you'll tear for me? I'm honored but are you afraid no man would wanna marry you?

Shizuka: This time is different your going after what's probably a small army. Promise me please I don't want to lose you.

Y/N: Alright, I promise. So help me out alright? I'll be in Japan in a week and I'll be here for 2 days afterwards I'll head back and prepare for the Singapore concert.

Shizuka: Okay, I'll see you then.

---A week later in Narita airport---

I arrived at the airport and cleared customs without issues and walked into the airport  only to see her in her usual lab coat and vest with her usual shirt, pants and heels.

Y/N: You could've dressed nicer maybe?

Shizuka: It's 5 PM on a school days be happy that I'm even here to pick you up alright?

Y/n: Fine fine, I'm sooo grateful that you made time from your utterly busy schedule.

Shizuka: Let's get moving before we get stuck in a jam.

We proceeded to go to her apartment so that I can start preparations to find the safe house.
After reaching her apartment I started unpacking some of my old gear which I had not put on for quite a while.

"Still fits huh." I said as I tried moving around in my old gear

"So this is what you look like in your gear huh. It suits you in the sense that its as plain as your personality." She attacked mercilessly

"What can I say you can take the me out of the force but can't take the force out of me." I answered as I took substantial amounts of damage.

----next day----- at undisclosed location

*Pant Pant* I could barely make it up the hill that the safehouse was situated on top off.

"Look who decided to show up? You're late."

"Mike, you son of a bitch  good to see you're still an ass hole. What we dealing with?"

"Nothing much, the building has been abandoned years ago since we left. vines practically grow all over it now just be careful for animals and idiots trying to pick a fight with us. Won't be surprised if all our stuff are gone."

"Wells let's find out."

We both walked out of the foliage and walked towards the building that has been reclaimed by nature.

"Sheesh everything in here if not covered by vines has rusted to shit" I said as I shone my torch around to see if there's anything we can salvage

"Well here's something we can salvage your sword set and mask seem untouched somehow..." Mike said as he picked up the tanto and katana along with the metal mask that resembled a smile but had demon like features as well.

"Jesus our "Legacy" Still remains huh." I said as I put on the mask to feel a sense of deja vu

"Legacy is a nice way to put it but it was more of leaving chaos in our wake whenever we got deployed for a job." He said in a sarcastic tone

"Well looks like the only thing in working condition are our swords and knives, bullets rusted to hell, guns nowhere to be found probably reclaimed or stolen. Well this will work I guess let's hope they don't have guns." I said as I realised how screwed we possibly were.

"Well this'll do if things go wrong we'll just pick up their weapons then." Mike said as he sheathed back his blade.

"Well thats it then we'll meet back in Singapore then. I'll be there in a few more weeks." I said as we went our separate ways

Just you wait Jackson... this time if you don't go down I'll drag you to hell with me....

A/N: I have decided to make hiratsuka sensei a regular character in the story as well as doing some character re-intro that were seen in the prologue. Speaking of which thank you everyone who read this we have finally broke 15K readers. Thanks for all the constant support from regular readers even when I was away on a very long hiatus. Thanks so much and I'll see you guys in the next Author note.