Chapter 12.5 :Penguin🐧 (part 2)

'Hmmmm where should we go next?' I thought to myself as I look at my watch and then Mina, "Its only 2PM anywhere you want to go to?" I asked Mina

"No not really where do you want to go Y/N-kun?" Mina said as she shrugged her shoulders

"Well if thats the case maybe we could do some shopping I heard you like shopping? Maybe after that we could grab a bite and maybe you could show me around town and maybe the neighborhood? or we could also go to the amusement park?" I asked with what felt like a normal expression while thinking 'Please, please say yes'.

Next thing I saw was Mina laughing and saying "Okay lets go, Y/N-kun looks so cute when you look like a nervous fanboy." she said as she got into the car. I'm following behind thinking maybe what I was thinking was written to clearly on my face.

---On the way to the mall 2:15PM---

"Y/N-kun how do you know so much about me and the girls." Mina asked as she looked at me while I was driving.

"Oh, well there were many fansites made with you guys's information." I said but realised how stalker-ish it sounded so I panicked and rattled out "D-don't take it the wrong way Mina-ah I-I only saw it when started becoming a once and ya kno-" I got cut off by Mina laughing and saying "Its okay Y/N-kun I understand."

After hearing that I just heave a sigh of relief but was heavily blushing. Just then, I saw Mina giggling and looking at me.

---Mina POV---

'He's such a dork, but he's kinda cute' I thought as I giggled while looking at him and suddenly I start blushing and quickly looking away so that he wouldn't be caught blushing, so I just took out my phone and started playing my video game for the remainder of the journey.

---Y/N POV---

I saw Mina looking at me at the corner of my eye for a good minute or two

"Mina-ah" I called her

"Ne?" she replied

"Is something wrong? You seemed to be staring at my face for a minute or two." I asked her

"O-oh nothing." Mina said seemingly flustered.

Just as she replied me, we reached the mall and I told Mina to head into the mall first as I went to find parking lot.

After that I rushed over to the shop Mina was in only to see her being somewhat mobbed by fans "Shit must be sasaengs" I mumbled as I pushed and shoved my way through and found Mina highly shaken up. Just then Mina grabbed on to my jacket and I saw someone try to forcefully grab Mina and I shoved him out of the way.

"Whats your problem asshole." he shouted

"My problem is you guys are scaring Mina so sod off." I shouted, just then I saw a punch come my way only to narrowly miss my face as I gave him a right hook and slammed him into a bench breaking it and took one of the broken planks and pointing at the crowd shouting aggressively "ALL OF YOU BACK OFF NOW IF NOT I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN THE ICU UNIT!" not realising that the movement had thrown Mina off my jacket and she was sitting on the ground looking in shock and awe.

---Mina POV---

'Y/N-kun sugoi' I thought as I saw Y/N-kun ward off the sasaeng fans with the broken blank

"you okay Mina?" Y/N said offering me his hand

"Yeah." I said as I accepted his hand and stood up

"Lets continue shopping, now that I'm here no one will mob you anymore. Hmm just buy anything you want I'll pay." Y/N-kun said smiling

"Okay but lets not stay too long. Thank you for saving me Y/N-kun." I said looking down blushing and smiling.

I lookup to see Y/N let out a laugh and pat my head as he told me to hold onto his arm as we continue shopping.

---Y/N POV---

After accompanying Mina shopping for a while she was still continuing to cling on to my right arm clearly shaken up by those fans. After I paid for the stuff she bought I decided that we shouldn't go explore town but instead head over to the amusement park to take her mind off what happened.

So I grabbed her shopping bags with my right and pulled her by her wrist with my left and head towards the car.

"Eh? Y/N-kun where are we going?" Mina asked as she was keeping up with me.

"somewhere fun." I said as I keyed in the location to the amusement park.

---3:30PM---(Y/N POV)

We had arrived to the theme park and I learnt from the previous time that I should just delay the time abit than to risk Mina getting mobbed.

So after we parked we entered the amusement park and I could immediately see Mina being cheered up and I just smiled.

"Lets go on the rides noona." I said childishly as I pulled her by the jacket sleeve towars the ride.

Just then when we got on the ride and the amusement park staff got us secured into the ride I could feel Mina clinging onto my arm tighter than compared to when those fans mobbed he back at the mall. "Its okay noona I'm here" I said confidently... well that was before I realised what I was in for multiple high drops and sharp turns. I gulped as I immediately regretted my confidence.

After the ride I got off face looking paler than white Michael Jackson, just then I saw Mina giving me a concerned look and asked while giggling "Y/N-kun you okay?" I just nodded my head only to start spontaneously puking into the garbage can beside me and she just patted my back while I empty my gut.

After that we decided not to go on anymore rides and play some games where obviously I won 90% of the gifts or so I thought. Turns out that ride fucked me over more than I thought it did and Mina ended up winning most of the gifts while I sat on a bench sipping a coffee trying to regain my strength while weakly cheering her on as she won prizes.

After that when I saw the sun was about to set I asked Mina if she wanted to go on the ferris wheel cause I wanted to see the sunset while riding a ferris wheel cause I've never done that before. So me and Mina got into the ferris wheel and she asked teasingly "Do you need to hold on to Noona?" I just pouted and shake my head to which she just giggled.

After we got off the Ferris wheel, we decided to go to a restaurant for dinner and apparently Jihyo was cooking for the girls so there was no need to rush back to feed those 8 girls who are surprisingly scary when hungry.

After we had dinner and a nice chat, we arrived back at the dorm and Mina knocked on her dorm door but there was no answer so I suggested that she bunk in my place tonight to which she agreed 'maybe its cause she slept in my place before, lets see if I'm as lucky as last time.'

"Noona?" I called out to Mina who was sitting on my couch

"Ne?" She replied

"Feel free to use either room" I said teasingly to Mina as I winked at her making her wink as I went to shower. Afterwards I handed a set of my clothes to Mina and went to sleep.

I suddenly felt someone behind me and I turned around only to see Mina and I teasingly asked "Excuse me Ms Myoui aren't you in the wrong room?" Only for Mina to playfully punch me. After which I just hugged her and she did the same as We both fall asleep.