Chapter 23: Ramen and Banter

---at the ramen shop---

"Where is that woman she said she'd be here to get a seat early just where is she... ah I found her!" I said excitedly as I walked in front of Mina with her holding onto the sleeve of my black coat as we moved around the many tables in the shop.

"Look who finally showed up." Shizuka said with a sarcastic smirk

"Well you volunteered to get a seat, oh who's this have you become so desperate you go for your own students now?" I said as I notice a high school student when I was sat down afer pulling Mina's chair out for her.

'Tch' She clicked her tongue and retorted "He's hachiman hikigaya, just a student of mine that so happened to be with me. Well aren't you rather busy yourself, a manager of  an idol group and from the looks of it managed to snagged one of their members. Not bad." 

At that moment Mina started blushing and started looking down at her phone. "Hey Shizuka relax alright we aren't together are we Mina?" I asked confidently with her just nodding in agreement while I myself slowly found myself finding her embarrassed self becoming more and more adorable.

"Urm Y/N-san, Y/N-san its your turn to order." Hachiman broke my blank gaze that was looking at Mina.

"Oh, oh right my order I'll take the tonkotsu ramen with a beer please" I said embarrassed with my face turning as red as a tomato.

"Oh drunk already Y/N? Your drinks aren't even here yet." Shizuka teased

'Tch' I clicked my tongue and shot her a glare while Mina was giggling at my embarrassed expression due to me fumbling over my words and not having a comeback to shizuka's snarky remark.

"He's always like this fumbling around when he's embarrassed, I wonder how he does his job so well  and keeps such a cool head under pressure." Mina commented teasingly.

"Nothing changes for you too huh Y/N always getting bullied by girls." Shizuka said sarcastically.

"Alright, alright you've made your point. Can we stop taking the piss out of me and start eating our food?" I said with a annoyed tone.

After we had finished ramen everyone was just drinking while chatting. 

A/n: Hi guys this is just a small "filler chapter. I will upload  another chapter soon.