Chapter 12: Penguin🐧 (Part 1)

---0630 AM---

You woke up at your usual time but today you felt different, you felt excited, was it because you were going to ask your bias Mina out in a couple hours or was it because people would no longer mistake you for someone who was dating Twice if you went out with them. 

But this morning really felt different, you did not do your usual weight training or your usual one hour run around the neighborhood, instead you took your phone out and played some songs as you sat on your balcony and singing along to songs you played on your phone with a hot cup of coffee in hand enjoying the cool breeze as you watch the sunrise. 

After enjoying the breeze and the sunrise with a nice cup of coffee, you walked back into your living room and decide to have your breakfast while watching the news, well you just ate cereal, and just decided to wait for Twice.

---0830 AM Y/N POV---

'Well I've been sitting here for an hour now and I think the girls should be awake by now maybe I should head over next door to call Mina, I hope she remembers the promise I made to her.' I thought to myself as I knocked twice on their dorm door to be greeted by Tzuyu.

---Tzuyu/Twice POV---

I heard two knocks on the door and I had guessed it was Y/N oppa and decided to open the door and it was really Y/N oppa at the door.

"Good morning Oppa. I heard you singing along to some songs, Oppa is quite good at singing" I said smiling

"Oh sorry did I wake you up with my singing? Can you help me call Mina?"Y/N asked while blushing 

"Don't worry you did not disturb me I had already woken up and was walking to the kitchen when I saw Y/N oppa singing at the balcony" I said as I walked into Mina's room trying to get her to wake up.

"Hey Y/N oppa you're here for Mina aren't you? You're asking her out aren't you?" Jeong Yeong said teasingly as smirked at Y/N making him become a flustered mess.

"Yea- yeah but its not what you think its like, its mainly to get to know you girls better since I'm you guys's new manger and.... besides I already promised to bring her out" Y/N said while blushing.

Jeong Yeon just walked into the kitchen and winked at Y/N as Mina came rushing out evident that she had just woken up and said nervously, "Umm Y/N-kun could you please give me a minute to get myself ready" She said shyly in Japanese while Y/N just nodded only to fall asleep while waiting for Mina on their couch.

"Y/N-kun, Y/N-kun wake up." Mina said while gently shaking Y/N she stood over him just then Jeong Yeon walked out of the kitchen and saw what was happening and shouted "YAH! Y/N YOUR PENGUIN IS WAITING FOR YOU!" just then Mina was about to turn back to face Jeong Yeon but Y/N bolted up so fast that... he had accidentally kissed Mina.

---Y/N POV--- 

"YAH! Y/N YOUR PENGUIN IS WAITING FOR YOU!"Jeong Yeon shouted causing me to bolt up from the couch... only to kiss Mina... on the lips, and the next thing I saw was Jeong Yeon laughing her heart out at us followed by me getting up dragging Mina by the wrist as me and her left the dorm a blushing mess.

After bringing her to the car and asking her what she wanted for lunch you noticed what she was wearing and damn she looked good

She took her phone out and showed me a restaurant she wanted to try, so I keyed in the location and started driving towards the restaurant

---12PM---(Y/N POV) 

We arrived at a secluded part of Seoul to be greeted by the small restaurant that seemed more like a cafe but we walked in turns out it was an Italian restaurant.

Me and Mina were choosing what to it but I could feel a very obvious awkward silence  and thought 'Damn, must be because of the kiss just now better apologise before this whole date goes south, what the fuck why did I say date your a blithering idiot.....' I continue to berate until Mina snapped me out of my thoughts "Y/N oppa, you okay you've been staring out of the window for 2 minutes now." she said in a concerned manner.

'AHHH WHY DID SHE GO BACK TO CALLING ME OPPA IT FEELS LIKE A FRIENDZONE I BETTER APOLOGISE LIKE RIGHT NOW" I was screaming in my own head. 

 "Ah yeah Mina I'm fine, by the way sorry about the kiss Mina I didn't mean to kiss you its just that you know Jeong Yeon sudddenly shouted my name and you know-" Just then Mina started laughing and cut me off "Haha, it's okay Y/N-kun I understand I knew it was accidental." She said giving me her usual smile. "Feel free to order whatever you like this meal is on me" I said to Mina with a smile. We then proceeded to get our food, a steak with some spaghetti and a cappuccino and she got a plate of fettuccine alfredo with a Americano.

"Y/N-kun why did you choose to come to Korea of all places when there are so many other places bigger and more beautiful for you to go to?" Mina asked 

"Well I wanted a fresh start somewhere not too far from home but somewhere new and far enough for me to have a new start, so thats why I'm here in Korea" I said while drinking my cappuccino. "But I really should be asking you about how you're feeling and if you're coping well since coming back, please tell me about how you and the girls are feeling cause I'm very concern about you girls, you girls always seems very tired and since I'm you girls new manager I want to help you girls." I said calmly asked,

"Oh, well I guess I'm feeling better, how do you know so much about my hiatus?" She asked curiously and carried on to say" Well yeah, we are actually pretty tired, because of how packed our schedules are and because of that we have very little time to rest and relax. It would be great if there could be longer breaks between schedules." Mina said frowning and started to cry. 

"Umm Umm, I followed the news about your decision to sit out on the concert up until I heard the news you would participate in the "Feel Special" comeback music video cause that was when I was planning to come to Korea so I had to start the planning of my transition over to Korea." I said while blushing and looking down.

"Haha, Y/N-kun really is a once. Could it be that noona is your Twice bias?" She asked with a childish type of teasing and cheekiness with her gummy smile while she tilt her head to the side. After hearing that I just shyly nodded while blushing only for Mina to giggle at me.

Afterwards, I called for the bill and paid for both and me and Mina as we walked out the restaurant and when I checked the time it was only 2PM. So we decided to go somewhere else to spend the day.

'Hmmmm where should we go next?' I thought to myself as I look at my watch and then Mina.