Chapter 13.5: Close Encounter (part 2)

'Ugh... What happened?  Why am I being dragged' I thought as I open my eyes for a brief moment before blacking out again as Sana dragged me to my bedroom. 

---Flashback/Nightmare---

"We gotta go man! We gotta get *cough* ARGH fuck I'm hit!" Jackson shouted as you and him ran towards the extraction point. 

"NO! Come on! I'll drag you there man I ain't leaving you here man!" You said as he dragged Jackson wounded with a gunshot right under the liver to the helicopter under heavy fire.

"WATCH OUT! RPG!" Someone shouted,  just then you saw the helicopter got hit by an RPG (Rocket propelled Grenade) and explosion sent you flying and you hit a nearby tree and black out.

---Y/N POV---

"*Gasps*FUCK*heavy panting* fuck man... Jackson... I'm sorry." I bolted up from bed sweating as I recalled that days event as I started crying. Just then I felt two people hugging me while I cried with my face buried in my hands. 

Turns out it was Mina saying in a comforting tone in Japanese while hugging my right arm, "Don't be scared, Noona is here, everything's going to be okay." While Sana hugged my left, "Don't worry Y/N, you're safe." She said in the same tone as Mina. They both hugged me until I calmed down and helped me into my living room to eat the food I had bought earlier, while eating I realised what had happen and felt bad for it just then I saw Mina and Sana seemingly discussing something at my door.

---Mina POV---

"Mina-ya I think it would be better if you stay here and take care of Oppa since you're closer with him than me." Sana said 

"I can't, I have a schedule tomorrow sorry Sana how about you take care of him since you're free tomorrow." I said to Sana but felt a sourish feeling in my heart something about seeing him in so much pain makes me feel pain too.

"Okay then, I think it'll be better if I stay here today then." She said as she walked into Y/N's-kun apartment. 

"Sana, by the way PD-Nim wants to see him tomorrow." I said only to get a look of confusion from Sana and I showed her a video of what Y/N did to protect me and Sana was just in shock. "Okay, I'll tell him." Sana said as she closed the door

Just then I started to feel tears forming as I felt sorry for Y/N, I felt so helpless he was in so much pain and distress but couldn't do anything and all I can do now is hope he'll be better tomorrow under Sana's care, after wiping the tears away I walked into the dorm.

After a couple minutes I received a text from Sana asking me to pass her some clothes to change into, I laughed and passed it to her.

---3rd Person POV---

Sana changed into some of her clothes and approached Y/N "Oppa are you okay?" to which he nodded but asked "why did you change?" Sana just replied "Mina said to take care of you so I'm sleeping with you tonight, don't think of pushing me to the guest room." Sana said that last part teasingly to which Y/N just chuckled and shook his head.

After a while Y/N started to doze off and head to his room and Sana just followed like a little kid and cuddled up with Y/N and hugged him saying "Don't worry I won't leave Oppa so don't be scared." and playfully pecked his cheeks but Y/N was already fast asleep

---Next Morning 10AM--- (Sana POV)

I just got up and saw Y/N-oppa clinging onto me but he was a heavy sleeper so I just went and did my routine and ate some bread I found in his kitchen and woke him up.

"Oppa PD-Nim wants to see you regarding Mina's incident." I told him when he walked out of the toilet

"Oh, okay what time is it?" he asked

"10:30" I replied

"10:30?! SHIT HE MUST BE WAITING I'M HEADING OVER THERE NOW" Y/N shouted as he ran into his room and changed.

I giggle looking at him being all flustered and changed as well.

---Y/N POV---

'Great, going to get chewed out again been a while since that happened' I thought as I quickly put on a white button on shirt and black pants and grabbed my coat and some running shoes. 

I saw Sana waiting at the door and asked her "Why are you following me?".  

"Mina said to take care of you so I'm following you." Sana said in an insistent tone.

"Whatever. Let's go I'm late." I said as I rushed off while Sana was chasing me

---JYPE building 11:50AM---(Y/N POV)

"Sorry for making you watch that horror movie oppa if I didn't make you watch that thing wont happen." Sana said on the verge of tears.

"Its okay Sana I know you didn't mean any harm, I forgive you. Now lets go I've been keeping    Mr Park waiting" I said as we got out of the car.

'Great, here we go again...' I thought as I walked towards JYP's office and is greeted by his assistant.

"Ah, Mr L/N Mr Park is waiting for you inside." She said politely, and I just nodded as I knocked on the glass door.

"May I come in Mr park?" I asked in a monotone manner.

"Come in, oh I thought you were alone Y/N why is Sana with you?" He asked .

"Oh I'm feeling a little unwell." I answered JYP, 
"Sana could you give us a minute?" I said to her and she walked out of JYP's Office.

"Alright then lets get down to business Y/N I think you know why I called you here don't you?" He said with a change from his usual smile to a more aggressive and serious look.

'Oh fuck here we go' I gulped  as I was about to be chewed out again.