Chapter 29: The Prodigal Son Returns

"Oii!! The prodigal son returns now get your ass down here and hit the pub. We'll paint the town red for old time sakes."

Ah shit here we go again. I thought as I facepalmed myself at the thought of what was going to happen next as I heard that voice call out to me knowing it'll be one of those nights where I regret everything the following morning.

I walk over to my window to see four figures, Andre, Xavier, Shane and Mike of all people to appear when I came back to Singapore for less than a week. 

Shane proceeded to add on "Why don't you show us some hospitality and let us in nicely or we'll force our way in. We've done it once and we'll do it again." Upon hearing that I just walked into my room and took my keys to open the door but before I could open the door, Mike had picked the lock and before I knew it Xavier had kicked the door wide open startling all the girls.

Ah shit I thought as I know what was about to happen, the next moment I was dragged out of my house  into the hallway and was questioned by Xavier "What the fuck dude I know you like Twice and all but what the fuck you doing with them in your house, not one but the entire fucking group?!"

Mike also chimed in "I know you like a good harem anime but you know in real life it's called polygamy right? I'm pretty sure this is illegal in Singapore mate."

Shane just stared at me dumbfoundedly and said with his mouth gaping clearly trying to process the sight before him and just said "Win liao lor nine girls...."

"Okay, okay. Guys I'll answer your questions, okay first off I applied for the manager job at JYP and got the job turns out it was being the manager for a idol group under JYP's company. I know polygamy is illegal and you know for a fact that I'm not a harem kind pf guy for fuck sakes." I answered all the questions completely ignoring Shane's statement.

"So what you guys just gonna stand there or are you guys gonna sit down and have a drink with me? What kinda welcome home gathering is this? I didn't come back a monk alright lets grab the booze and play some video games like we always do." I said as I walked over to my fridge to take out some booze I had brought from the duty free at the airport on the way home.

"And I thought I'd be able to enjoy these myself when I had free time later..." I sighed as I saw the three of them laughing, similar to telling me "Not a chance". As we drank and chatted the girls watched this group of childhood friends while going about their stuff get more drunk and chatted about the  good old days as we got more and more intoxicated but we were not about to be caught dead drunk or so I thought.

"So who is it? Who's the girl you like out of the nine? Don't give me the neutral they're just the girls you manage." Shane said as he was smashed while slurring and having a face as bright as molten iron. Well thankfully by the time Shane started his drunken raving the girls had all went into the rooms I allocated them.

---Meanwhile Twice's POV---

All nine girls were in the same room chit chatting while they were also listening on the conversation between Y/N and his friends, when they heard the drunken ravings of Shane and also had overheard the question and statement of the drunken idiot.

Jeong Yeon: Oh things are getting interesting now ain't it mina?

Mina: I don't know what you're talking about.

Nayeon: Don't deny it there's clearly something  going on between you two and you know it too.

Just as the girls were getting rowdier they heard the reply come from Y/N, "Nah I'm not exactly interested in either nine of them its just that it feels that Mina is like a very close friend you know and Jeong Yeon is that older sister thats likely to push you around and Tzuyu is the littler sister that just likes to depend on her older brother....etc....etc...." 

Upon hearing the reply the girls sighed in disappointed only for Mina to smugly comment "Well what did I say? I told you there's nothing going on between us." Just as Mina said that, the girls also heard another statement made by Y/N "Well if I had to choose out of the nine of them..... hmmm its a tough choice really but I think I'll probably choose Mina out of the nine I guess I mean... she's just my type."

Nayeon: "So much for the smug comment huh?"

Mina started blushing hard while the girls started teasing her and the four fools in the living room kept drinking in the living room deeper into the night and eventually all of them passed out drunk in the living room.

---Next Morning---

"Ugh lets not do that again... christ I always say that but we always end up piss drunk the next morning" I said as I got off the floor and started clearing yesterday's mess.

"well thats the welcome home party, time to get to work."