Chapter 10: Dubu

---Y/N POV---

As I walked to the car I texted Mina

Me: Hey Mina, its almost lunch time do you girls want me to get anything?

Mina🐧: Umm, maybe you can get me a sandwich and an Americano. But I think Jihyo is cooking lunch or something so I guess we are good.

Mina🐧 Logged off

'Okay then I'll head after I get Mina her sandwich and a burger for myself.' You said as you approached a cafe and saw a fast food outlet nearby.

---20 minutes later so its around 12:30PM---

I finished eating my burger and am currently rushing back to the dorm to get Mina her sandwich and take Dahyun to the ice cream place I had promised to take her to the other day. 

I finally reached back to my apartment and I saw Mina and Jeong Yeon standing there sweating but looking content turns out Mina saw how messy my apartment was and decided to ask Jeong Yeon to help her tidy up my apartment. Just as I entered my apartment Jeong Yeon left in a hurry and when I turned she gave me a wink and a look as if saying "Good luck and this is our little secret"

"Here's your sandwich and Americano Mina." I said as I handed it to her

"Oh my favourite. How did you know?" Mina said while blushing

"Wait didn't you ask me to get you this just now over text?" I asked confused.

"No? It must have been Jeong Yeon unnie. But still thanks Y/N, have you eaten." She asked as she started blushing as red as a tomato.

I just made a 'mhm' voice as I walked off saying "I gotta bring Dahyun out see you later Minari."

---Dahyun POV---

*knock knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it I saw Y/N oppa smiling at me and said "Hey Dubu, remember when I said I'd make it up to you, well get ready I'm bringing you to the ice cream parlor I was telling you about yesterday."

                          (well just imagine Y/N smiling like this while looking at Dahyun)

"O-o-okay Y/N oppa lets go." I said while blushing 

"Ooo, looks like someone got a date huh?" Nayeon unnie said as she smirked at me, making me blush even harder.

---Y/N POV---

"Ooo, looks like someone got a date huh?" I heard Nayeon said making Dahyun blush to the point that she looks like a tomato.

*Clears throat* " Looks like some one is getting jealous eh?" you said teasingly to Nayeon while you smirked at her only to see her start blushing and run back into the dorm. "Okay now that thats settled, lets go shall we? I gotta get you back early you guys have a fan meet tomorrow." I said to Dahyun as she frowned.  

---Time skip 30 minutes so around 1:15 PM---

You reversed the car and parked it and after you parked it you passed a mask and hat to Dahyun so that fans wouldn't recognise her and think that the both of you are dating sine JYP haven't made a public statement  that you are Twice's new manager. But was planning to release the news after the fan meet tomorrow after your first public appearance as Twice's new manager so that would have to do for the time being

---you and Dahyun are now in the cafe/ice cream parlor---

"Dahyun-ah, order anything you like its my treat." I said in a friendly tone

"Umm, maybe I'll get the chocolate ice cream and waffles" Dahyun said 

"Okay then, I'll get a Cappuccino and a Tiramisu" I said to Dahyun smiling and called a waiter over and ordered our food.

After a couple minutes, our food arrived and we started eating and I heard her ask "Never thought that Y/N oppa would be so into coffee." Dahyun said while I just replied "Oh it stared when I was in the army, cause most of our operations were always at night as we always used coffee and energy drinks to keep ourselves awake. It became a addiction to caffeine but I kicked it recently." I said chuckling while scratching the back of my neck 

"Enough about me Dahyun, I wanna get to know you girls better so I can help you guys with arrangement of your schedule you guys always seem so tired back at the dorm and by the way is Mina coping well?" I asked in a concerned manner.

"Oh I see Y/N is really is a Once." Dahyun chuckled and I started blushing. "Well, I think if you want to know about Mina's condition you should ask her. But in terms of schedule maybe you could arrange it where we have more regular breaks, it doesn't need to be long just more regular for us to be able to rest up. " Dahyun said while sighing 

"Ah, I see Dahyun, What about yourself? I know you really care about your members a lot but what about yourself Dahyun?" I said as I leaned back onto my chair and sighed and placed ny face to rest on my hands. 'Man this girl she really cares a lot for her members man. Reminds me of Jennie when we first met through that school project' I thought and smiled. Just then Dahyun snapped me out my thoughts "Oppa? You okay? Your eyes are swelling up." She asked and let out a laugh however when I looked at her she was crying. 

"Sorry Dahyun is just that what you said reminded me of how I met my girlfriend, could you please repeat." I said in an apologetic tone.

"Sure. So before I was so rudely interrupted." she sarcastically cleared her throat and carried on to say "It kinda hurts to see that all my members including myself are so quiet and tired sometimes we wonder was competing so hard during 'SIXTEEN' really worth it. But every time we always tell ourselves that we are in this together be it good or bad. So that's how we keep on going so long... *sniff* It's for the fans and us." Dahyun said as she started to cry.

"Hey Dahyun-ah" I said in a gentle voice "I sorta know what you mean Dahyun, I've been there, I've lost people on the battlefront and I truly understand what you mean when you said that you felt like giving up. Since I'm here now as you guys new manager lets work together okay!" I reassured her after wiping her and my own tears and and gave her the 'Fighting' gesture. I saw Dahyun react with the 'fighting' fist pump I smiled and asked her "Its only 5:30 in the afternoon and to think of it I'm still rather unfamiliar with Seoul could you show me around?". I just saw Dahyun nod as we both headed to the car.

---30 to 45 Minutes---

According to Dahyun directions we arrived at the Seoul Tower and went up to the top just in time to see the sunset and change from day to night over Seoul just as I walking around the top deck I saw the lock the girls had placed during the filming of MNET's Twice Elegant Private Life. Of course me being a fanboy I took a picture as well as a selfie with Dahyun. as a way of marking the start of my new job as Twice's new manager and went on to appreciate Seoul's night skyline. 

* Ring Ring Mina🐧 is calling*

"Hello?"

"Umm Y/N oppa can you buy us some food. The others are whining again."

"Oh okay then, me and Dahyun are coming back now then."

"Okay thanks oppa."

*Mina🐧hung up*

"Who was that oppa?" Dahyun asked

"We gotta go back now the girls are hungry and asked us to buy food. Lets go" I said to Dahyun laughing  as we made our way down the Seoul Tower.

A/N: Hey author 1 here again sorry for adding a transition chapter between Dahyun and Mina's chapter.