Part 1

Hi, I'm Layla. I live in Los Angeles with my family, next to Bryce's house. Bryce is my best friend since forever, and he is the funny one. I love his parents, and they love me too, but the one I hate is Jaden. Jaden is Bryce's step brother. He hates me too, I just know it. I can't believe I had crush on him when I was 11. Bryce's parents got divorced and his mom fell in love with Jaden's dad, so they got married since Bryce and I were 12. Jaden's dad also loves me. I also have other best friends, but I know them since elementary school. Noah and Anthony are like my brothers. Avani and Addison like my sisters. We know everything about each other. I also have one older brother, his name is Blake. Blake and I have good relationship between us, but when his best friends Jaden, Quinton and Josh come over, he is totally different person. I hate that. They are also biggest fuck boys in the high school. Especially Jaden. Everytime I see him he is kissing random girls in high school. I bet his body count is like 100. He fucks girls in his car, that's what I heard. Every girl wants that, that's the worst part.

I woke up and got ready for school. I got downstairs to the kitchen, where Blake was.

Layla: Hi bro!

Blake: Hey sis!

I grabbed the apple from one of the bowls on the kitchen bar.

Blake: You can't eat just one apple!

Layla: I'm not hungry.

I bit the apple and threw it in the trash.

Mom: Layla, take this.

She gave me paper bag with a sandwich and bottle of water in it.

Layla: I'm not hungry, mom.

Mom: You will be, after one hour.

Blake: She gets a sandwich and water, and I get nothing?!

Mom: You already had breakfast, Blake. You two are going with Bryce and Jaden.

Layla: With Jaden?! I would rather walk!

I walked to the door but mom stopped me.

Mom: No! Why you hate him so much? He is nice boy!

Layla: He is everything but nice!

Mom: But you liked him few years ago!

Blake started laughing.

Layla: Mom! You said you wouldn't tell anyone!

Mom: Sorry.

We got out of the house.

Blake: You liked him? And you didn't tell me?

Layla: I don't have to tell you everything. And if Bryce hears this, he is gonna hate me, so better keep your mouth shut Blake!

Bryce: If I hear what?

Layla: Uhm! Just that I-I have a birthday surprise for you!

Blake: Yeah, that's all.

Bryce: My birthday is gonna be next year, and why would I hate you then?

Layla: Because you don't like when you know what is surprise.

Bryce: That's right! So Jaden will drive, you will be in the passenger seat, and Lay and I are gonna be in the back because no one wants to be next to Jaden of us.

He said that to Blake.

Blake: No problem.

Jaden got out of the house.

Jaden: Hi bro, hey loser!

'bro' is Blake and I'm the 'loser'. I rolled my eyes at him.

We got in Jaden's car, and we sat like Bryce told earlier. Jaden started driving us to school.