Part 32

I got in my house, just to see Blake standing there in the living room.

Blake: Where were you? All night?

Layla: At a party, duhh.

Blake: All night?!

Layla: Well, yeah. I was drunk. And now I'm hangover.

Blake: Mom and dad left early in the morning, and they said that I'm in the charge and now I look like the bad brother.

He walked away.

Layla: I'm sorry!

I yelled.

Blake: Breakfast is in the kitchen!

He yelled back. Totally ignoring me now? I deserved this. I got upstairs to my room, and I dressed up in a hoodie, and sweatpants. I brushed my teeth and I got downstairs. I ate my breakfast. I went to Blake's room and I knocked.

Layla: Let me in, please.

Blake: No.

Layla: I already told you that I'm sorry, what do you want me to do? I just had too much fun. And I was drunk.

He stayed quiet.

Layla: And you are the best brother that I could ever imagine. But I'm sorry for being a bad sister.

I said last sentence quietly and shyly. I wanted to go, but he opened the door. We stood there looking at each other, when he hugged me tight.

Blake: Don't you ever say that again.

I hugged him back.

Layla: I love you.

Blake: I love you too.

We pulled out.

Layla: You wanna have a pool day?

Blake: Sure. I will call our friends and you buy some snacks or something.

Layla: Okay.

I went downstairs. I got the money, and I got out of the house. I went to buy some snacks. When I came back they were already there.

Layla: Hey guys.

Them: Hey!

Layla: I will be right back.

I unpacked snacks and I put them in some bowls. I went upstairs to change in this:

I went downstairs, I took some bowls and I placed them on the table near the pool

Layla: Can somebody help me with snacks?

Bryce: I can.

I nodded, and we went back in the house.

Layla: Uhm, where is Jaden? I didn't see him there.