Part 25

I just woke up. I never felt like this. I can't even describe the feeling. I finally got up from the bed.

Jaden's POV

I can't believe what I saw yesterday. Well actually, I'm not even surprised. He still loves her, and it looked like he wanted to destroy our relationship. I knew that he was bad news. I don't know what I'm going to do. I saw Bryce coming back in the room.

Jaden: Bryce, I need to talk with you!

Bryce: O-okay.

We sat on our beds.

Jaden: So, we were at the party yesterday.

Bryce: Yeah, we were. Wha-

Jaden: Just listen. I was looking for Layla, and I asked Tayler if he knew where she was. He said that she was in his bathroom upstairs. I went to his room and I opened the door. I saw her and Jackson k-kissing each other. Then I slammed the door, and I got out.

His jaw dropped.

Bryce: Are you sure that we are talking about REAL Layla? Our Layla? Your girlfriend? My best friend? Our neighbour? Your best friend's sister?

Jaden: YES! I don't know any other Layla!

I was angry but I calmed down soon.

Bryce: I can't believe. No, I really didn't expect her to cheat on you. I expected you to cheat, and break her heart, and then I would probably give her a lesson, that I told her not to date you and the rule was there for a reason.

Jaden: Wow. Thank you Bryce. You are helping me a lot right now.

I said that sarcastically.

Bryce: Sorry, I just thought- I just thought that this will never happen.

Jaden: Ugh, what am I going to do?!

I put my head in my hands.

Bryce: Talk to her. Ask her what really happened. Or, you could see if she tells you without you asking. You can trust her, I know that. I bet that she would tell you right in the moment she see you.

Jaden: She already asked me to talk with her yesterday. She looked sad.

Bryce: See? I told you.

Jaden: I don't wanna break up with her, I love her. I fell for her. So hard.

Tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away fast.

Bryce: Hey! Nobody said that you should break up with her! Just think what's the best for both of you.

Jaden: Thank you, Bryce.

He smiled and he left.

Back to Layla's POV

After I had a breakfast, I talked with my mom about last night. She was shocked, but she calmed me down. I stopped overthinking, and she told me that I am going to make a right choice. I will tell him the truth. I got out of the house. I was looking down, and walking. That kiss replayed in my head. I mean Jackson is good kisser, but Jaden is just someone special. I love everything about him. Then I bumped into someone and it gets me out of my thoughts. It was Jaden.

Layla: Oh, hi.

Jaden: Hi.

Layla: Can we talk right now? I really have to get this off my chest.

He just nodded. We got in front of my house, and we sat on the sofa.

Layla: Well, something happened last night, and I feel guilty for that.

I took a deep breath in, then out.

Layla: I was in Tayler's room. Jackson was there too. He said that he had something in his eyes, and I wanted to help him, but someone opened the door, he looked at the person and he- well, he- he k-kissed me.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I looked at him. He didn't look even surprised, he was just sad. And I saw few tears running down his cheeks.

Layla: I am so sorry, Jaden. I really am.

I wiped my tears away.

Layla: I didn't kiss back, I swear.

Jaden: Have you talked to him after t-that?

Layla: I asked him why would he do that, and he said that it was in the moment.

He laughed in disbelief.

Jaden: Yeah, right. Would he then just fuck you in the moment? You know, the person who was at the door is me. I was looking for you.

I have never seen him like this. He was so mad. I looked down.

Layla: I am sorry J.

Then Jackson showed up.

Jackson: Hey babe.

He winked at me. Jaden stood up.

Jaden: Babe? BABE?! You know what BABE? I'm breaking up with you!

He gasped realizing what he just said.

Layla: Jaden, you are not m-meaning that for real, are you?

I was crying so hard.

Jaden: I need space and time Layla!

He got in his house furiously. I just put my head in my hands crying.

Jackson: Sorry, I was jus-

Layla: What is your problem?! Do you really hate me so much?! And I think that I said to don't talk with me!

I got in the house and I went in my room. Jaden's words just kept replaying in my head.

"Would he then just fuck you in the moment?"

"I was looking for you."

"I'm breaking up with you!"

I hugged my pillow. Why Jackson wanted to ruin our relationship so much? We were best friends! Jaden is my first true love. Jackson is my first best friend. Jackson is gonna leave in few days, and I'm honestly glad. School starts soon as well.

Right now, I'm lost in my random thoughts.

Jaden's POV

I got in my room furiously. I was so angry at Jackson and Layla. Wait, what did I do?! Did I really broke up with her?! I didn't want to.

Bryce: So what happened? You look angry.

Jaden: I b-broke up with her.

I said that not believing what I just said. Tears running down my face, and I felt... I felt heartless. Like I don't have emotions. Bryce was lightly in shock.

Bryce: Wow! I- I don't know what to say. Why you were so angry? How? Why? W-what?!

I sighed.

Jaden: Can I tell you later? I really need to think right now.

Bryce: Think about what?

Jaden: About how stupid I am!

Bryce: You're not stupid! You was just angry! And angry people don't think what they're doing or saying, until they are calm again.

Jaden: I just want to apologize right now. Not to that asshole, tho. I want to apologize to her, I hurted her.

Bryce: You two will be okay, you just both need some space from each other. Anyways, I'm going to Target, do you want something?

Jaden: No... Actually yeah. Buy me a lot of alcohol. I will give you money.

He nodded suspiciously.

Bryce: Okayyy.

He left. Layla will hate me for this...

A/N: Hi girls!
So, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 24K READS!!! I'm sorry, I didn't post. I focused on the SMUT book. Ly all💕