Part 6

Bryce: Wow your face looks a lot better now. It's even better than it was before the fight.

Jaden: Ha, ha.

He said that sarcastic.

Jaden: Thank you loser.

He said that to me. He was looking in my eyes, deeply. I made an eye contact.

Layla: No problem.

His eyes are so pretty, how didn't I noticed that before? Stop! Stop Layla! It's your best friend's brother, what are you thinking about? I broke the eye contact and I scratched back of my neck.

Layla: Uhm, do you all want something to drink?

Bryce: I would like mineral water. I haven't drank anything all day.

Jaden: Just water for me.

I avoided to look at his eyes.

Layla: Mhm, okay. I will be right back!

I got to the kitchen, and Blake followed me.

Blake: I did what you said.

Layla: So, he can't blackmail me with anything anymore?

Blake: Yeah. You are free sis.

Layla: Thank you, bro!

I hugged him. He hugged me back.

Blake: Oh, and he isn't part of our group anymore.

Layla: I expected that. I will just text him that I am breaking up with him, and if he try to blackmail me again, he will see that he don't have that picture anymore.

Blake: Yup!

I gave drinks to boys and we all sat in the living room. Bryce was next to me, Blake and Jaden were in front of us, on other couch. I texted Quinton:

Layla🥺💜
I'm breaking up with you, Quinton.

Quinton👿💔
How dare you?!
You can't break up with me!
I still have the picture.

Layla🥺💜
I don't fucking care! I'm breaking up with you! I never loved you! You controlled my life! I almost lost friends because of you! Fuck you!🖕🏼

I almost started crying writing last message. I know he don't have that picture anymore, but I just can't stand him anymore. He is mean person. Tears formed in my eyes. I locked my phone and I put it in the middle of Bryce and me.

Blake: So, I was thinking, we should have pool day tomorrow at our pool.

Layla: I was thinking literally the same!

Bryce: I'm down!

Jaden: Me too!

Bryce: Who would be there?

Layla: Probably Avani, Anthony, Noah, Addison, you, Jaden, Blake, uhm...

Blake: Josh?

Layla: I don't really know him, but yeah he is your friend.

Jaden: No other girls? Like single ones.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Layla: Addison is single, but I know she is type of a girl for relationships, not hookups. And I ship her with someone else.

I looked at Bryce for a second.

Bryce: What?

Layla: Nothing.