Part 19

We got in the hospital. We got to the front desk.

Bryce: Where is Layla Gray?

???: She is on the second floor, room B4.

Jaden: Thank you.

We ran upstairs and we found the room. The lady who works here asked us few questions.

The lady: Hello, I need to know. What exactly happened?

Bryce: She got hitted by a car. Driver was driving so fast, and Layla was in the middle of the street. When driver stopped driving it was too late and car pushed her on the ground.

She nodded. She wrote something.

The lady: What are you to her?

Bryce: I'm her closest best friend.

Blake: I'm her brother.

Jaden: And I'm her boyfriend.

I gave him death stare.

The lady: Okay, I will call brother first to see her when we analize all stuff.

We sat on the chairs in front of the room. We could see her laying on the bed. I was facing Jaden, and Blake. They sat to each other.

Blake: Okay, car hitted her?! How did this happened?!

Jaden: Layla texted me to come over, and I did, we watched movie and we were just chilling on the couch. Then Bryce came in the house, he saw us kissing each other, and then he freaked out. They got out of the house, and Bryce will tell you final part of the story.

Bryce: I got on the other side of the street, and she tryed to follow me. Tears were just streaming down her face. She got on the middle of the street, and she almost had panick attack. I was worried, I didn't know what to do. Then Jaden came out of the house and he warned her, but it was too late and car hitted her.

Blake: God, I don't know what to tell my parents. They love her so much. Mom would literally die if something happens to her.

He holded his head looking down.

Jaden: She will be okay. She is strong. I just know that.

Blake: Thank you bro.

They bro-hugged.

Bryce: I know that it's not right time to ask but, how did you two end up in relationship. I thought you two hate each other, and then you stopped hating, and then again-

Jaden: Okay, I know. It's kinda strange. But I have crush on her long time. I made first move, not her. Don't blame her for us. She literally said 'I love you' this morning. And it was the first time she said it.

Bryce: And how long have you been together?

Jaden: One month and a week.

Bryce: Oh my God! Why didn't she tell me?

Blake: I knew about them. I walked in on them kissing in Layla's room. And Bryce, are you crazy? Of course she didn't want to tell you!

Bryce: What is that supposed to mean?

Blake: You made the rule about no dating with each others siblings or cousins or something like that.

Bryce: Because I wanted to be with her! She was my crush 7 freaking years! I got over her, I am with Addison now.

Jaden: Does that mean that you are okay with us dating?

Bryce: I don't know. I need to see if she would be okay. If she is okay, I will talk to her.