Part 15

Just then I heard Blake shouting.

Blake: I'm home!

Jaden: Is that-

Layla: Blake.

We got up from the bed fast. We dressed up.

Layla: Go under my bed.

Jaden: No, I'm not going-

Layla: Under. My. Bed. Now.

Jaden: Jeez, okay.

He got under my bed. Then Blake got in my room.

Blake: Oh, you are here. I wanted to ask you, uhm, are you down for a party?

Layla: Uhm, party? What party?

Blake: I thought of having a party here tonight.

Layla: Our parents will go crazy if they find out.

Blake: They won't find out, Lay. I promise. I'm gonna call Jaden right now, we have to go on a stadion to practice together.

Layla: No! Don't call him. Uhm, I have to go to their house, so I will tell him that you are on the stadion.

Blake: Okay. You are very strange past few days.

Layla: Me? Strange? No way!

Blake: You are literally strange now. Whatever, I have to go. Bye sis!

Layla: Bye bro.

I closed the door when he left.

Jaden: Can I get out now?

I giggled.

Layla: Yes.

He got out.

Jaden: I have to go now.

Layla: Okay, bye.

Jaden: Bye angel.

We kissed. I got downstairs, I made breakfast and I ate it. I did all what I had to for school and I was exhausted. I took a nap downstairs on the couch.

Jaden's POV

Blake and I practiced basketball on the stadion, we went in Target, and we got back in their house. The door was unlocked. We got in the kitchen and we left stuff for the party.

Blake: Do you know what is happening to Lay? She is strange lately.

Jaden: No, I don't know.

Blake: I have a big feeling that she is hiding something from me. And she never does that. We don't speak much, but I always know what is going on in her life. And now, she didn't lock door.

Wow, he really worries about her. He loves her. I mean, who don't love Layla? She is just special.

Jaden: If I find out what it is, I will tell you.

Blake: Thank you, Jay.

We put everything on the place. I got in the living room, and I saw Layla on the couch, sleeping. She is so cute. I got near her and I got on my knees. I looked at her for few seconds.

Jaden: Wake up, Lay!

I whisper-yelled. I shaked her shoulder a little bit. She woke up rubbing her eyes.

Layla: How did you get in?

Jaden: You forgot to lock the door dummy.

Layla: What?!

She sat up.

Layla: I was so tired because of homework.

Jaden: You do that stuff?