Part 4

I layed on the bed. My head was in my pillow, then I remebered I had to do a favor to Jaden for not saying crush thing to Bryce. I didn't know what is the favor, and I will probably find out today. Someone got in my room. I sat up on my bed.

Mom: We are going on the dinner at Bryce's and Jaden's tonight.

Layla: Okay.

She left my room. Then Blake got in. I rolled my eyes and looked at the other way.

Blake: Look, Lay. I am sorry. Like really sorry. He was gonna find out anyway. Sooner or later.

Layla: I need your help.

Blake: About what?

Layla: Quinton.

Blake: What about him?

Layla: I can't get rid of him. And he is blackmailing me, so don't even mention this to him.

Blake: How is he blackmailing you?

Blake sat on my bed.

Layla: He somehow edited Jaden and me kissing, and it looks REALLY real. So, he used that picture to blackmail me. I have to date him, and he won't show it to anyone.

Blake: Wait, wait, wait! You two are dating?! He can't date you! We made a code.

Layla: What code?

Blake: Fuck boy code. He can't date girls, he would just use them, like fuck boy does.

Layla: Okay, so can you help me?

Blake: I still don't know how.

Layla: Can you like ask him for his phone or something like that and then delete the picture? From his cloud of course. Just in case he has it on some other devices.

Blake: My sis is smart!

Layla: Thanks. But, can you like do it?

Blake: Oh, yeah. I can.

Layla: Great.

Blake: Does that means you will forgive me?

Layla: Well, I will think of it if this goes well.

Blake: Hey!

He hitted me with one of my pillows.

Layla: Hey, that's mine!

I hitted him with other pillow back. We started fight with pillows. Mom shouted from downstairs:

Mom: Is everything okay upstairs?

Layla and Blake: Yeah!

We shouted back. We started laughing so hard without a reason.

Blake: I missed this side of you.

Layla: Yeah, I missed you like this too.

Blake: Okay, so I have to play games with boys now.

Layla: Oh, okay. Bye then.

Blake: Bye.

He left my room, and I went on my phone. I was on my phone like 2 hours. Then I finally did my homework. Mom got in my room and said:

Mom: Honey, we are going in 30 minutes, start getting ready.

Layla: Okay mom.

I went to my closet and put on this:

I brushed my hair, and I didn't put on a make-up at all

I brushed my hair, and I didn't put on a make-up at all. We went to Bryce's and Jaden's house and mom knocked. Bryce's mom opened the door.

Bryce's mom: Oh, you're on time! Come in!

We got in and she closed the door. I saw Bryce and Jaden going downstairs.

Layla: Hey.

I said not knowing will Bryce even respond.

Bryce: Hey.

He didn't even look at me for 2 seconds.

Bryce's mom: Well, that's weird. You can all go in dinning room, I will get there soon.

We all got in the dinning room. I sat on one of the chairs. Bryce sat at the other side of the table, looking at me. Jaden sat next to Bryce. Blake sat next to me, and looking at Jaden. Our parents sat, too. We started eating with awkward silence. Our parents looked weirdly at us, because they always say not to talk when we eat. We always talk when we eat, just not now, I guess. I ate my food, so did Jaden. He gave me signs to go upstairs. I stood up and went to his and Bryce's room. Jaden got in the room after me.

Layla: So, what's the favor that I had to do?

Jaden: Let's just say, you don't have to do anything.

Layla: Okay, but why?

Jaden: Because I don't want you to do anything? Duhh. But that's not a reason why I wanted to talk here.

Layla: Okay, so what is?

Just then Bryce and Blake walked in the room.

Bryce: What you two doing here? Alone?

Jaden: Bro, we just finished eating our dinner. And we got here upstairs.

Bryce: Well, okay. I need to talk with Layla.

Jaden: So? You can talk. This is my room too.

Jaden sat on his bed, so did Blake. Bryce sat on his bed, so did I.

Bryce: Okay, so you can't date Quinton.

Layla: But why?

Blake knew that I can't tell him truth.

Bryce: Are you crazy? He isn't good for you. He is a bad guy.

Layla: I really appreciate your caring for me, but I can take care of myself.

I said that in nicest way possible.

Bryce: You hate him! Tell me why! Just why! Why are you even dating him?

Layla: Because, I-I can't tell you. Sorry.

Bryce: Wow. Just wow. I guess we aren't even friends anymore. You can tell me anything, literally anything.

Layla: You are gonna be mad if I tell you.

Bryce: I am already mad!

He started crying. Mom called us to go home.

Layla: I'm sorry Bryce. I really am. I don't wanna lose you, but I will also lose you if I tell you.

I stand up next to the Bryce's bed. He pulled me down.

Bryce: You won't lose me. You are stuck here with me, in the same street, in the same world. I promise you. You won't lose me in any way possible.

Layla: I feel like I already lost you.

Bryce: Don't say that. We just had a fight. We will work things out. You will see.

I smiled at him. I got out of their room, so did Blake. He went downstairs, while someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was Jaden.

Jaden: Why are you dating Quinton?

He was kinda sad.

Layla: Look, I don't wanna date him. He is blackmailing me. And why you need to know all this?

I said that confused because I didn't know why am I saying this to him.

Jaden: Ooh. That makes a lot of sense now. Because even I know he isn't your type.

Layla: And how do you know that? What is my type then?

Jaden: You ask a lot of questions. And I am everyone's type.

Layla: Well, not mine.

Jaden: You think so?

Layla: I know so.

I went downstairs. And we got to home. I went to my room, dressed up and layed on my bed. I fell asleep.