*37* Reunited

Last Time

I let go of my brother and walked towards the blonde haired girl on the floor. Lai-nii walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from behind as he continued nuzzling himself in my neck.

Not minding him hugging me, I let him be as I looked down at the shaking human. She looks like a scared little kitten with how much she is shaking.

"Nice to meet you Kitty-chan. I'm Akira.

Akira Sakamaki."

*3rd P.O.V.*

Yui stared up at the brown haired girl, curiosity and fear dancing in her eyes.

'Th-their....sister...?' Yui thought to herself, the fear in her growing as she thought about the six Sakamaki brothers. 'Is she just like them?'

As if she could see what was going on inside the girl's head, Akira smirked. Walking forward she plastered a concerned/worried look on her face while crouching in front of the girl.

"Ah, you don't have to be afraid. I'm sorry for whatever it is my brothers did to you during your time here." Akira apologized while helping the blonde girl up off of the floor, trying to suppress the smirk that wanted to creep up on her face.

Laito, who was behind the brown haired girl, watched over his precious little with a grin on his face. 'Ahhh, her sadistic tendencies from Kanato are surfacing.' He thought to himself, amused yet still proud of his precious sister.

"I really hope that the two of us can become friends." Akira said with a smile, eyes flashing red as she led her prey out of the room.

"Ah, me t-too..." Yui replied with a smile on her face with a slight blush. Yui was still slightly confused on whether or not to trust the girl or not but seeing her smile and show her kindness, she decided to let go. 'It'd be nice to have a friend!'

*Akira's P.O.V.*

Walking hand-in-hand with Yui, I led her back to the main room where I left Shu-nii. By now, all of the brothers should know that I am home and would have gathered there after seeing that I wasn't in my room.

Walking into the main room with Yui and Lai-nii, I saw Shu-nii still in the same position that I left him in but this time my other four brothers were present as well.

Rei-nii stood standing near the couch where Shu-nii laid, while Kana-nii sat in a chair, swinging his legs while playing with Teddy. Aya-nii laid on another nearby couch and Su-nii stood, leaning against a wall.

"Nii-samas!" I called out, a smile present on my face. Our time together got cut short last time so being able to see them again filled me with joy. I was going to make the most of this time with my brothers. Also, while playing with the kitty as well.

The first one to approach me was Kana-nii, who jumped up and ran towards me. Seeing the male approaching quickly, Yui let go of my hand in fear as she backed up. Smiling up at me, Kana-nii tugged on my shirt, effectively pulling me into his arms. Despite being a head shorter than me, he was still stronger.

"You're back, Aki-chan." He whispered while hugging me.

"Mhm. I missed you Kana-nii." I said back while hugging him.

"Oi! Let go of Aki-sama and let me hug her too!" Aya-nii shouted.

Laughing, I let go of Kana-nii, who was reluctant, and hugged the red head.

"It's nice to see you too, Aya-nii." I laughed. I hugged him for a couple more seconds before letting go and walking towards Rei-nii.

Stopping before him, I smiled and curtsied. "It's good to see you again, Rei-nii." I said, a tiny hint of sarcasm in my voice. It doesn't seems he noticed though as he had a pleased look on his face. Smiling widely, I stood up and jumped into the man's arms.

He didn't even stumble as he held me in his arms. "Jumping into a man's arms like this is not very ladylike, Akira." The male stated with a sigh. He then wrapped his arm around my body, hugging me close. "But I did miss you too."

"Hehe, of course! I'm super missable!" I giggled as I let go of him. 

"Missable is not proper grammar, Akira." Rei-nii sighed, adjusting his glasses in in place.

"Hehe, whatever." I dismissed, used to my older brothers constant nagging over mannerism.

Turning, I faced the youngest of my six brothers who was still in his spot, leaning against the wall. Smiling, I ran over and jumped into his arms, my smile still present on my face.

"I missed you as well Su-nii! Have you been well?" I questioned as I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mhm. I've missed you too, Akira." Su-nii said while holding me up. Carrying me, he walked over to the couch where Aya-nii was sitting before. Sitting on the couch, he placed me on his lap. The brothers all crowded around us with Kana-nii on our right and Aya-nii on our left. Shu-nii stayed laying on the couch with Rei-nii beside. In the chair sat Lai-nii. Yui stayed shaken in the spot from before.

Not really feeling like bothering with her, I focused on my older brothers.

"How is school, Aki-chan?" Kana-nii asked, peeking over Teddy.

"It's not bad, though it's not the same." I sighed while I leaned back into Su-nii's chest. "I feel like there is something always happening. Like something big is going to happen in the future too."

"Has anyone harmed you since that time?" Su-nii grumbled from behind me.

"No." I replied when Shizuka and Ichi-nii popped into my mind. "At least not anybody that we will need to worry about now."

"Do you want us to pull you out of the school, Aki-sama? Whatever Aki-sama wants, Aki-sama can have." Aya-nii asked, a scowl on his face.

"No, it's okay. Besides, the school year is almost over so i'll be home for sure soon. Besides, I have an inkling that something big is going to happen that I need to be present for." I explained to them.

"Hm. Well if anything happens, make sure you let us know." Rei-nii explained while adjusting his glasses on his face.

"We'll burn that school and kill everyone in it if we have too." Kana-nii said from beside me, his eyes darkening a bit.

"It's ok Kana-nii. They'll all be dead before you guys even get there if something happens." I told him, a closed eyed smile on my face. "Ah, by the way, Kitty-chan, how are you enjoying your stay here?"

"A-ano....ah...i-it's not bad...." She stuttered out, scared of how the boys would react to her response.

"That's good!" I replied, acting oblivious to her obvious fear. "It's nice to have a female my age here. Would you like to spend the night in my room tonight? We can talk and get to know each other better!" I spoke enthusiastically.

Her eyes lightened up at the idea. 'If I stay with her, the brothers won't be able to get to me!' I read from her thoughts. "Y-yes! I like the sound of that!"

*Time Skip*

*3rd P.O.V.*

"A-Akira-san...wh-what are you doing?" The blonde hair girl asked, fear in her voice as she looked up into the glowing red eyes of the female hovering over her body.

"Don't worry Kitty-chan~" Akira drawled as she brought her head down, whispering into the girl's ear "It's just a little taste...."