𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

" ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ɢɪғᴛ. "

𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑎ℎ 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
_________________
[ 2019 ]

"I though for sure that body guard was going to drag me all the way back to the lobby. If not out of the stadium completely, if you didn't come."
I chuckled, along side Bronny who came in clutch and happened to meet me in the exact spot he texted me to meet him, at the right time. If not, I probably would of made the 6 o'clock news for trying to trespass at a Laker's game.

Bronny chuckled lightly. "No, they wouldn't have done anything. They honestly should have been expecting you, we told them we were still waiting for an additional person in our party."

"Party?" I questioned, seeking for elaboration. I knew Qir and Me'Arah were tagging along but I wasn't aware of anyone else.

"Oh yeah, um.. it's really nobody." Bronny shook his head in a nonchalant manner. "Just my family, Qir and them, plus a few others.." He explained.

"Your family." I paused in my steps, lifting my brows to show him how much he'd caught me off guard. "Bronny, we just kissed the other day and you're already throwing me the family card."

He found that to be the funniest thing in the world as he threw his head back; I sure can't relate. He tugged the bicep portion of my jacket for me to continue walking with him. "First off, that's just how my family is. They heard I wanted to go to a game with my friends, and they decided to tag along. I guess you can compare us to the flintstones." Bronny shrugged. I started up at him allowing my 'really' expression to do all the talking. "What? Bad analogy?"

"Have you even ever seen the flintstones, Bronny?"

"No, I just know it's a family. Oh! And- they have a car that moves by them walking fast." He said forever making a joke out of something. Bronny hollowed his cheeks in attempt not to laugh however, it just made the both of us start laughing.

"I'm tired of you." I playfully rolled my eyes and allowed my shoulder to nudge into his. "What if they don't like me; I'm just, me." I shrugged, recalling the conversation I had with the girls earlier. "What if they expect you to date someone like Sasha Obama, or someone more then just a girl from your basketball team."

"Date?"

Of course out of everything, that's the only thing he heard. I tilted my head small. "You know what I mean. What do you think we're doing? The kiss.. the party.. almost going to the game by ourselves before everyone else tagged along.." I trailed off.

Bronny pulled open one of the two double doors which led us into another hallway. I walked past him and waited for him to recover beside me.
"So?" I broke the silence once I realized he wasn't going to say anything else.

"I don't know," Bronny shrugged before dramatically releasing a breath of air, as if I'd threatened him to give me his social security number. "I think it's obvious now that I.."

"Mi- cah!"

Just when he started to express himself, A wide smiling Zhuri opened the door to the skybox I'm assuming we were going to be in for the game. Mixed emotions filled my mind, bothered that Bronny was cut off from revealing me answers on how he felt, but Happy that Zhuri remembered me from last time, and now nervous because everyone's going to be wondering who this Micah is that Zhuri yelled about.